No announcement yet.

Odlh apreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odlh apreciation thread

He fought the best and never ducked,he fought a prime Triniadad "which i thought he won"he beat Julio Ceasr Chavez who even in his twilight was no fcking joke,he beat Pernell Whitacker considered to be the slickest fighter to ever live,he fought the absolute best even when he was washed up,including Mayweather and Pacquiao,which i truly believe Oscar at his prime would ko both.

Definitely appreciated.

Comment

B-Hop ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
        B-Hop ruined him.
        Did you watch that fight cause i did and i thought Oscar hung in well with Bhop,i actually had him winning going into the 9th round,liver shots are sick get hit in your liver then get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Did you watch that fight cause i did and i thought Oscar hung in well with Bhop,i actually had him winning going into the 9th round,liver shots are sick get hit in your liver then get back to me.
          Yeah I did watch the fight.

I'm just dickin around.

Comment

I have great respect for Oscar as a fighter. He fought anyone and was always fun to watch. He deserved to be the ppv king.
            His left hook was beautifull.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              I have great respect for Oscar as a fighter. He fought anyone and was always fun to watch. He deserved to be the ppv king.
              His left hook was beautifull.
              Dude was no joke the people who talk **** on him never watched a prime dlh.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely... If not for him, no one would even be talking about Mayweather and Pacquiao. He made them both famous

Comment

the quartey fight was his best win IMO...l

i have no doubt in my mind he is going to canastota the moment he becomes eligible...

Comment

Working...
                    X