Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez gets away with Murder on this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    HE FIGHTS PWILL,CINTRON AND PAVLIK. YES HE MUST BE SCARED OF Dzinziruk. EVEN IF HE FIGHTS ZBIK SO WHAT THE GUY HAS FOUGHT SOME SCARY FIGHTERS. 1 RELATIVELY EASY FIGHT WON'T HURT. THE GUY HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR ALOT OF YEARS AND WANTS A PAYDAY AND HE KNOWS MOSLEY WILL BRING MORE THEN FUKEN DZINZIRUK....WAR MARAVILLA!
    I like sergio but wtf he has not earned the right to just take easy paydays (well atleast in comparison to other fighters) hes faced a few good names recently and now is the perfect time to fight the best before he gets too old.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Ok a real answer...

Its not the point of "he had tough fights" its the fact the when other fighters do some of the same **** they get clowned.
      i agree with you **** a mosley fight i dont wanna see martinez or williams waste their time with a pointless fight dont people remember shane just got his ass kicked by mayweather!!

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
        I like sergio but wtf he has not earned the right to just take easy paydays (well atleast in comparison to other fighters) hes faced a few good names recently and now is the perfect time to fight the best before he gets too old.
        Hes 35 and not getting any younger.

Comment

I still think Mosley will stop Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Ok a real answer...

Its not the point of "he had tough fights" its the fact the when other fighters do some of the same **** they get clowned.
            why would they get clowned for fighting PWILL,CINTRON AND PAVLIK?

Comment

I think many posters have turned gay for him.

The hispanic posters have fallen in love with him, even though its been rumored that Sergio is actually a Spanish white guy born and raised in Argentina.

It would kill them to find out they have been ball licking a gringo

Comment

Lol at Cintron being a tough opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                  Why should Paul fight Mosley? Why shouldn't he fight Floyd?
                  Why shouldnt he fight Floyd? Paul actually wants to fight Mayweather. Mayweather is a Haymon fighter and trying to fight Pac at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    why would they get clowned for fighting PWILL,CINTRON AND PAVLIK?
                    Read the opening post.

1, 2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
                      I think many posters have turned gay for him.

The hispanic posters have fallen in love with him, even though its been rumored that Sergio is actually a Spanish white guy born and raised in Argentina.

It would kill them to find out they have been ball licking a gringo
                      lmfao..................

Comment

Working...
                      X