Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio RUINED/RETIRED DLH: Pacman is the GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    different set of circumstances. Mike Tyson was already out of his prime.

De la Hoya, Morales, Barrera and JMM were all absolutely in their peak 100% prime when Manny ruined and retired them all.
    If you think De La Hoya was anything but washed up by the time he fought Pacquiao then you're smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      are these the types of threads you made at ESB?
      yes, thus the permaban.

Comment

Originally posted by ima_altman View Post
        If you think De La Hoya was anything but washed up by the time he fought Pacquiao then you're smoking crack.
        seems like you're the one smoking crack. DLH came in at a lower weight than Manny. He was peak condition and prime only to be destroyed and ruined.

Comment

yes, thus the permaban.

i will write ESB a heartfelt apology on your behalf and request your reinstatement...you should keep this ******ed **** over there

Comment

i will write ESB a heartfelt apology on your behalf and request your reinstatement...you should keep this ******ed **** over there
            no thanks, ESB is a ******ed cesspool filled with prepubescent downies.

Comment

seems like you're the one smoking crack. DLH came in at a lower weight than Manny. He was peak condition and prime only to be destroyed and ruined.
              And Ray Leonard came in looking totally ripped against feather-fisted Hector Camacho and got KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by ima_altman View Post
                And Ray Leonard came in looking totally ripped against feather-fisted Hector Camacho and got KTFO.

see I bet this guy is from ESB. He seems to know a lot about boxing.

Comment

no thanks, ESB is a ******ed cesspool filled with prepubescent downies.

hence, the apology letter and your reinstatement....

Comment

hence, the apology letter and your reinstatement....
                    please reinstate ima altman there instead.

Comment

see I bet this guy is from ESB. He seems to know a lot about boxing.
                      Never posted there I'm afraid. I obviously know more about boxing than you do if you think De La Hoya was in his prime simply because he showed up in shape. If you actually DID know something about boxing you'd know that a fighter becomes past-prime when his reflexes start to go and washed-up when they're completely shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X