Comments Thread For: Chavez-Froch Showdown Eyed For January in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bachavelli View Post
    Ward resume better
    I hope that's just sarcasm... Because if it isn't then you're just being ridiculous..

Comment

Why the hell in January 2015?? Make the fight for November the latest.

I swear these fights are taking forever to take place. I felt like I waited almost a year for Fury-Chisora 2 and it got canceled a week before the fight.

Waste a time for everybody

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        Why the hell in January 2015?? Make the fight for November the latest.

I swear these fights are taking forever to take place. I felt like I waited almost a year for Fury-Chisora 2 and it got canceled a week before the fight.

Waste a time for everybody
        Most likely because Pacquiao has a PPV in November.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Froch would absolutely destroy Chavez. I can't believe people think otherwise.
          Likely but I bet it would be exciting.

Comment

Does this mean JCC jr has signed a long term deal with TR? That's what killed the GGG fight. If they make this fight-I'll go with Froch to win.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Likely but I bet it would be exciting.
              I'm sure, both guys tend to be exciting. I'm having a hard time with the idea that people think Chavez would be competitive and maybe even win. Froch would brutally beat him down.

Comment

Good to hear Cotto/Chavez isn't happening, a 6'2" 180+ pounder against a 5'8" 160 pounder on fight night... it was a farce to even think of. That being said Froch/Chavez is a great, great fight and I honestly think either man can win this fight. I'll be rooting for the Cobra, and I expect him to win but I think Chavez will put on a lot of pressure and I can't remember the last time I saw Froch fighting off his back foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bachavelli View Post
                  Only thing chavez jr brings to the table is his last name .. Damn shame that guys an overweight bum .. Wonder hoow big ward would be if he was mexican .. A mexican wiping out a whole division , that guy would be PPV king .
                  Been Mexican wouldn't help him, it's that boring style of his, he needs that Mexican style that Golovkin was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    he fights everyone with an exception: Ward... Who proposed Froch a rematch at the Wembley Stadium.
                    Ward proposed a rematch with Froch at Wembley?

Comment

i'd like to see this fight, also would like to see froch ko ggg,
                      i think if froch has a rematch versus ward and starts quick it would be interesting..

either way big respect to froch, always entertains

WAR COBRA!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X