No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Beats Down Fitzpatrick Over Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    velez needs to stfu! He was talking about avenging wilfredo gomez by beating sal sanchez's nephew???!!! Are you fuking kidding???? How cheesy and inappropriate to say something like that!! That was pure disrespectful and stupid at the same time.
    cry me a river richard he avenged gomez by beating the crap out of sanchez nephew salvador sanchez wasnt undefeated he lost a fight and dont get mad cuz bith sancez are over rated over hyped the uncle beat gomez and that was it he was still crap and this kid is even ****tier

Comment

Originally posted by molotov91 View Post
      i agree with you what a douchebag velez is. Salavdor sanchez beat the stuffing out of wilfredo gomez point blank. Salvador sanchez is one of the top three fighters ever to pace up the gloves.
      again mexican fans are pissed that velez is a threat and beat the snot out of sanchez cmon velez is a threat and sanchez is not. Both sanchez are bums salvador only beat gomez thats it other than that he was crap

Comment

Originally posted by jjosue7 View Post
        cuz bith sancez are over rated over hyped the uncle beat gomez and that was it he was still crap and this kid is even ****tier
        Would someone like to translate this pea brain's dumba$$ comments??? JJosue, you will never be wrongfully accused of having a brain in your head.

Comment

Good to see Jacobs win last night props to him and Showtime on his life outside the ring. The guy really came back to be champion and to beat cancer good story on Jacobs last night. Velez the guy can fight I want to see more of him I hope De Leon is next. It was the first time I saw Sanchez II and I hope it will be my last the kid is a human punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by jjosue7 View Post
            again mexican fans are pissed that velez is a threat and beat the snot out of sanchez cmon velez is a threat and sanchez is not. Both sanchez are bums salvador only beat gomez thats it other than that he was crap
            Yeah he also beat a couple of other bums such as Azumah Nelson, Danny Lopez and Juan Laporte. If the elder Sanchez was a bum then those guys were tomato cans.

Comment

Working...
            X