Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Justin Bieber makin fun of Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Justin Bieber makin fun of Pacquiao?

Im not a Pacquiao Fan, however for me it's ridiculous that some tom boy wannabe singer makes fun of a fighter, because he was used to attract particular audience to support Mayweather. In matter of fact I don't think Mayweather likes this Kid at all lol

its whatever. Like Pacquaio cares what he thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      its whatever. Like Pacquaio cares what he thinks.
      Filipino Congress do XD

Comment

I think the same about him as I do about all the other numpties who mock fighters.

Comment

I hate when people who don't know **** about boxing automatically become boxing experts when major PPV events take place. I hate it more when they make fun of a warrior. I actually know a dude who said "**** pacquiao" when he lost cause he was rooting for him. Smh.

Comment

I have a ton of respect for Pacquiao so I got saddened when he got sparked out and pissed off when the memes came out but I got over it right away. Phillipines should, too. It's pretty lame crying about what Bieber did.

Comment

I don't care for the kid's music or his life, really, but if everyone else can make fun of Pac, why not him? People need to stop being sensitive and most of all caring so much about what celebrities do.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                I have a ton of respect for Pacquiao so I got saddened when he got sparked out and pissed off when the memes came out but I got over it right away. Phillipines should, too. It's pretty lame crying about what Bieber did.
                I think is tolerable that many HardCore Marquez fan came up with some not good intentioned humor.

But Bieber what?

Comment

Bieber to be banned from the Filipines.

If that's the case, this whole board should be banned for crating the most epic thread of all time in regards to Manny's nap in round 6.

Comment

this thread has been made already and I remeber someone posted a pic or a link that some studies prove that the phillipines are the most sensitive country in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X