Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout on Cotto: If I Have To Get Rough and Dirty, I Will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got cotto in this matchup. Who has trout ever fought?

Comment

terrific fight in the garden

Comment

I admire trout's confidence but he fighting a vet! Cotto will pick this dude apart.

Comment

props to cotto for taking a match against a young n unknown champ

i lean a little towards trout, i feel he has the skills to keep cotto away, but hopefully cottos body punching makes the difference i wana see the showdown vs canelo

Comment

WAR Cotto!!!!

Comment

Trout has to impose that mindset on Cotto that it will be a long night by letting his hands go. Cotto is not all up there mentally at this point. Now if he's like Clottey in the late rounds vs Cotto then Cotto will win this one easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                Trout has to impose that mindset on Cotto that it will be a long night by letting his hands go. Cotto is not all up there mentally at this point. Now if he's like Clottey in the late rounds vs Cotto then Cotto will win this one easy.
                That's how he fought Delvin Rodriguez, a fighter with not near the weapons even this version of Cotto has. He might just rise to the occassion, but I'd be stunned if he did it in MSG with the entire crowd rooting against him and Cotto in the other corner.

Comment

Lol cotto is no dirty fighter but if you want to fight dirty best believe that's the wrong thing to do to cotto he will destroy you trout you have no shot

Comment

Trout, get ready to lose your title. You will get schooled by Miguel.

Comment

I definitely think Cotto is taking Trout's '0'.

Comment

Working...
                      X