No announcement yet.

What professional boxers have you talked to were they cool or unpleasant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Kelly Pavlik, Mikey Garcia and Nonito Donaire.
    Pavlik was a cool guy, was waiting in the lobby with everyone for a fight to start.
    Mikey Garcia is a really down to earth guy. Let me take a picture with him when he was with his family and talk to him with his little one strapped to his chest.
    Nonito was cool, sounded like a nice guy.... but he had body guards all over him and seemed like he was in a hurry
    Nonito has bodyguards

wow, honestly surprising and ridiculous IMO.

Comment

And Lol at the guy who met Shane. I also "met" him once and nobody seemed to recognize him. Dude seems really "meek" I guess you could say. Does not have a big presence about him at all. I saw him and was like "wtf is that Shane Mosley?" He said what's up, I replied, went on about our business. I don't stay there talking to "celebrities" that I meet.

I ran into Emmit Smith and he had two kids with him one time and we almost bumped into each other and I was like. "...is that..." and he kind of stopped like "oh lord, time to sign.." but not in a douchey way or anything and kept walking.

One guy who IS fu cking HILARIOUS is Shawn Marion (who played for the suns).

Met DMX once..dude was SERIOUS as hell lol. Almost comically.

Comment

I've met Genaro "Chicanito" Hernandez at a boxing match, he's very sociable and cool. When the L.A. boxing gym was open, I met Bridgett "Babydoll" Riley (really nice and easy going) Jorge Paez, funny guy. When he finished his workout he was sporting some big ole glasses, the type that women wore back in the 80's. Said hello to, Francisco "Panchito" Bojado. Very cool and easy going is, Roger "Speedy" Gonzalez(when he trains, he's fun to watch) Met Clemente Medina(Abner Mares trainer) very nice person. Seen Jackie Collins at the gym, didn't say anything to her, just smiled she smiled back, she was talking with someone didn't want to disturb her. But my cousin who was with me, trying to flirt with her, walked up to her and asked if she was a fighter? She said no, and with a smile on her face handed him her business card, and said she's a lover .

I met Mike Sedillo at the Chino boxing club, he's really cool.

In Boyle Heights I seen Paul Gonzalez. We said hello to each other, looked like he was on the go, so I didn't want to bother him.

In Pomona, I met Shane and Jack Mosley. Both are very easy going and sociable.

Comment

Robert Guerrero was alright, seemed kind of shy.

Luisito Espinosa was a cool guy when I met him.

Comment

i had sex with cristiano ronaldo.

But that's not a boxer

I met David Haye obviously, he said I was beyond hot

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
              i had sex with cristiano ronaldo.

But that's not a boxer

I met David Haye obviously, he said I was beyond hot

Comment

Ssm was super cool. Hung out with him and his team at the cabin in big bear. Oscar was cool but a little weird
                Sexy Sergio is super cool
                Victor Ortiz is really cool mellow and positive
                Margarito is really funny.
                Mayweather was actually really cool. He seemed really down to earth not at all like he portrays himself in the 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Ssm was super cool. Hung out with him and his team at the cabin in big bear. Oscar was cool but a little weird
                  Mayweather was actually really cool. He seemed really down to earth not at all like he portrays himself in the 24/7
                  Margarito seem like he'd be pretty interesting. What was the deal with De La Hoya?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    lol yeah oscar is weird in person i met him before n u can kinda sense a gay vibe from him, didnt know he was tht tall either

Comment

I talked to Roy Jones Jr. once and he was like the nicest, coolest, down to earth guy.

Paul Spadafora talked to me once too, real motivating guy, full of boxing knowledge, just one of those if you believe it you can achieve it kind of guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X