No announcement yet.

I am ****in high as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    FML, the place I live everything cost twice what you are paying and the quality is horrendous.
    Never done coke personally but I have heard from friend who tell me it's absolutely garbage in Sweden.
    You pay 120$ for a gram.........a gram......

The price on weed is through the roof too... 5 grams is around 75$ and it's never above medium quality...
    and they say sweden is the best place to live

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      and they say sweden is the best place to live
      hahaha are you kidding me?
      everyone seem to suffer from social phobia here and seem to be allergic to having fun.

One of the p4p most boring places on earth.
      As well as the most boring people...

actual true story...
      I have seen it with my own eyes

Comment

man!!!!

i've been in those shoes before and kinda dont miss them

if im gonna be around it i better be doing it, and as long as i dont see it i dont feel like doing it

every once in a while i catch a whiff of ether or some kind of substance like that and i'll get chills and wide eyed etc

i was pretty proud of myself, vet

i sat there, rolled up dollar in hand...ANY other time in my life, that line would have been hoovered...but i had one of those moment of truth stares and i passed...im glad he left tho...an hour later, my mind was changing

still extremely expensive... and hard to get...
        You need ninja connections to get weed in Sweden.
        Also I gave you the minimum price...
        Sometimes it's over 85-90 $ even heard of people who pay over 100 for 5 grams.
        I's a ****ing joke.

So what do you guys pay for coke with okay quality?

yea, i have a medicinal marijuana card and there are as many dispensaries as 7-11s now so there's a competition...the consumer wins out...i've seen 3.5 go for as low as $20

as for the yay, $100 can usually get you an 8-ball...that's regular grade...you can get the REALLY high quality stuff for around $140 and up...stuff that's been stepped on maybe only 3-4 times...that's what i hear

Comment

hahaha are you kidding me?
          everyone seem to suffer from social phobia here and seem to be allergic to fun.

One of the p4p most boring places on earth.
          As well as the most boring people...

actually true story...
          I have seen it with my own eyes
          WOW!

that's hilarious... i swear every year or so i see articles online "sweden voted best place to live 97496592384 years in a row" or whatever.

i will certainly read those stories more carefully.....

Comment

FML, the place I live everything cost twice what you are paying and the quality is horrendous.
            Never done coke personally but I have heard from friend who tell me it's absolutely garbage in Sweden.
            You pay 120$ for a gram.........a gram......

The price on weed is through the roof too... 5 grams is around 75$ and it's never above medium quality...
            might move to Sweden and start shotting coke to that lot if they are willing to pay 120 for a gram charlie.

Comment

WOW!

that's hilarious... i swear every year or so i see articles online "sweden voted best place to live 97496592384 years in a row" or whatever.

i will certainly read those stories more carefully.....

That's bull****! It's a subjective study and people from more open countries tend to be more honest.
              In Sweden people are extremely private and tend to fake that everything is A-okay.
              Infact Sweden have had a extremely high suicide rate for a long time.
              Right now we are in top 15.

Yeah the living standards in Sweden is high but many here are miserable and disconnected.

If you walk up to people and ask what time it is or whatever, they panic.
              Often they completely ignore you or mumble no..

Thank god for Alcohol or the Swedish people would had died out a long time ago.
              That is basically only way for people to socialize in Sweden and try to find a girlfriend.

Believe it or not the concept of dating doesn't even exist in Sweden.
              We don't even have anything close in the Swedish language to describe a date...

People in Sweden don't have real friends, they have "associates"...

When it comes to picking up girls in Sweden you do just that, you pick up a unconscious girl, take her to a room and **** her.= Swedish pick up.

Comment

Damn every time I kick it with my cousins, they hook it up with the yay...feeling good as **** my friends

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Damn every time I kick it with my cousins, they hook it up with the yay...feeling good as **** my friends
                  stop it! this is how it starts.

e-homey to e-homey.

stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    stop it! this is how it starts.

e-homey to e-homey.

stop now.
                    thank you i care about my fellow e-posters

Comment

Working...
                    X