No announcement yet.

honest ppv buy prediction for mayweather vs mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honest ppv buy prediction for mayweather vs mosley

This is an amazing fight but don't know how well it will sell cuz of the backlash for the pacquio fight not happening. Since mayweather did a million buys against a fighter two divisions lighter I think that this fight will do much better. My prediction is 1.6 million which would make it the 4th biggest fight ever on ppv

It would have to beat pacquio vs cotto which did 1.25 buys

Comment

1.5 Million or higher. This is the biggest fight in the sport since Oscar vs. Mayweather.

Comment

1.6273576 mil

Comment

Comment

Anyone else think Richard Schaefer is crazy in thinking this could actually break The World Awaits? Anyway, I'm prediciting 1.6M.

Comment

I think that's a fair assessment. I think it could even go as high as 1.8 million. It's Mega fight with 2 of the best fighters in this era that have been calling each other out since back in 99 (with a solid undercard). I'd be surprised if it didn't do close to 2 million.

Comment

2.1 million buys

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here: 900K-1mil.

I agree that it's the biggest fight since Mayweather/DeLaHoya, but all the recent big-selling PPVs (Pac/Cotto, Mayweather/Marquez) had a latino boxer in the main event. I'm think that lacking one COULD hurt the sales in a big way, so i'm gonna wager lower-than-expected numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I'm going to go out on a limb here: 900K-1mil.

I agree that it's the biggest fight in ages, but all the recent big-selling PPVs (Pac/Cotto, Mayweather/Marquez) had a latino boxer in the main event. I'm think that lacking one will hurt the sales in a big way.
                    I've been thinking the same thing. Makes me want to go back on my "1.6M".

Comment

Working...
                    X