No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I don't know where the two of you guys got the notion that you were past your primes. Anytime either of you guys come out of retirement and post again you make it clear that you're still leaps and bounds beyond what the n00b crowd is capable of.

I've been here longer than both of you guys, so it's I who should retire.

**** that noise. I'll take you two to war with me any day of the week without hesitation.
    Haha, thanks for the words of support Bring. Maybe Mang will drop in for a few.

Comment

• You're deeply missed, brah.

Comment

Chief!

How ****ing long has it been since we've chopped it up in here together?

I've got the 'Stella' on tap tonight, my man. Two 12 packs of long necks with 4 down and 20 more to go, assuming I make it that far.

How's the Mrs?
        Its been a long time Bringer mah homie. But the drought ends this evening my friend. Mrs. Chief is doin well(she might be slightly pissed at ya potna, but its ok, she'll be aight), as beautiful, and radiant as ever. You still givin them chicks on the eastern starboard the blues my homie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Haha, thanks for the words of support Bring. Maybe Mang will drop in for a few.
          Awwwwwwww ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tengoshi's in the mutha****in Haus!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoe how you been bruh?

Comment

You're deeply missed, brah.

You see the gift I got you in the secret santa thread?

Comment

• Just bought a bottle of Patron Platinum but am too pu$$y to open it so im drinking moonshine i got form Ukraine

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Its been a long time Bringer mah homie. But the drought ends this evening my friend. Mrs. Chief is doin well(she might be slightly pissed at ya potna, but its ok, she'll be aight), as beautiful, and radiant as ever. You still givin them chicks on the eastern starboard the blues my homie?
                She'll be over it shortly, Chief : I imagine you'd be impossible to stay mad at, but I wouldn't know, considering we've got along since you joined up.

I'm off the market now, man. No more sleeping around and breaking hearts for me for the foreseeable future - I'm back to being a one girl kinda guy.

Celebrated my birthday on the 19th with her and went out to my favorite Mexican restuarant with her, wearing my new JMM shirt : The staff really seemed to love my shirt.

Spent a good 30 mins talking boxing with Jorge, then he found out it was my birthday and I got a courtesy beer and mariachi seranade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Just bought a bottle of Patron Platinum but am too pu$$y to open it so im drinking moonshine i got form Ukraine
                  Welcome aboard, Russian.

How does Ukranian moonshine compare with U.S. moonshine? Or are they virtually the same, except one is more depressing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    You see the gift I got you in the secret santa thread?
                    I saw that ****.

An Atari 2600 and 'Donkey Kong'.

Awesome gift, but Kadyo was a bit more giving.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Russian.

How does Ukranian moonshine compare with U.S. moonshine? Or are they virtually the same, except one is more depressing?
                      no idea, never tried U.S moonshine. Dont see the hype behind it either, it has no taste at all, just a cup will get you fcuked up

Comment

Working...
                      X