Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so sick and tired to ******ed Atheist people trying to convince me that there is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They trying to convince you there IS a god?

Do you know what atheist means?

Comment

I'm so sick and tired to ******ed optimists being so damn negative all the time.

Comment

dont judge atheists from the few people you see on the internet. most atheists i know dont really give a crap about religion and have no interest at all, and dont care what anyone else believes unless of course its harmful

Comment

Who else loves feet, Satan and Atheist, welcome to the club trigger.

Comment

It isn't atheists who constantly claim to have all the answers to life's questions & that if you don't believe in those 'answers' (and worship a specific 'god') you will burn for eternity in a place called 'hell' when you die.

That's religious folk.

And they have the nerve to call atheists arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              dont judge atheists from the few people you see on the internet. most atheists i know dont really give a crap about religion and have no interest at all, and dont care what anyone else believes unless of course its harmful
              Yes, this is the funny thing. Religion is everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. All day, all over the world, people that don't believe in absurd fairy tales are hounded by this ****, and you are whinging about the relative few atheists? The comparison is ridiculous. The thing is, I don't care about religion at all. It's a bunch of childish stupidity that simply has no bearing on anything today, so I don't want to hear about it at all, from anyone, anywhere. Yet I do, constantly. I have people come to my door, at dinner time, on the weekend, to tell me about religion. I have people hound me down the street, want money for religious causes, in politics, in schools....everywhere.

Now, you tell me you're sick of people that are sick of that? What you miss is that atheists wouldn't even talk about it without you and your religion being forced upon people everywhere. We don't believe it, and have nothing to push. We just don't want to hear any more of your ****ing bull****. How hard is that to understand?

You stop, and you'll never hear from an atheist again. Ever.

Comment

Atheists are trying to convince you there is a GOD

Go lay down trigger

Comment

please.. are there annoying atheists out there who cant just leave people to believe what they want to? of course.

but are we really going to sit here and act as if religious people dont do the same thing? really?

there are boatloads of religious people who are always trying to force their religious believes down peoples throats, looking down and even condemning people to an afterlife in hell for not sharing their faith.

it doesnt matter what you believe, there are *******s in every camp who think they are doing everyone a favor by forcing their believes on them. atheists are no worse than anyone else, less so if anything. its just that when atheists do talk down to people they do it with a more blatant arrogance than others.

religious people are just as arrogant they just disguise it to act as if they are trying to help, atheists dont feel a need to do that for obvious reasons.

Comment

English, it's a language, learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
                      God. Believe in what you believe and I'll believe in what I believe. It seems to me that it's mosty Atheist people who going around looking for trouble.
                      You get approached on the street?
                      Or do they knock on your door?

Comment

Working...
                      X