Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez knocked out Pacquiao. Is he greater than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez knocked out Pacquiao. Is he greater than Pacquiao?

If yes. Why?
    If no. Why?

pacquaio doesn't have a win as big as marquez knocking out pacquaio so i'd say marquez is greater

Comment

Marquez is one of my boxing idols but he will not go down as a better fighter than Pac in the all time ratings.

Pac is an 8 time champ in 6 different weight classes. His career is more impressive.

Comment

What is greater mean?

JMM and Pac are very good fighters, JMM jacked up Pac while getting his Butt kicked for most of the fight. These 2 match up well against each other and while 1 has a KO over the other the other has knock down the other so many times I cant remember the count.

So no I wouldnt say JMM is greater I wouldnt call either of them GREAT. Both of them are very good and skill wise JMM is better, determination and a combo of being powerful and having a very odd style give Manny his edge over others. I call them equal!

Comment

No, Manny's resume is better than his. But Marquez has proven that head to head he is on par with Pacquiao (Marquez is probably ahead in most people's view). They're both ATGs in my book, two legends.

Comment

I don't think marquez is greater than pacman. He was getting beat up in their last fight and just caught manny. Had he been dominating him the whole fight, a stronger argument could have been made. Plus, it took him four tries lol. But besides that, mannys accomplishments far exceed Marquez's imo

Comment

overall PAC has greater accomplishments and history will judge him better than Marquez...

but head to head match up, Marquez edges him by that one KO, and lets face it the first 3 fights are all arguable....

Comment

Hell no, styles make fights and pacquiaos plays into marquez style if you notice marquez doesn't dominate any of his opponents.

Comment

Nope, Pac is his claim to fame, he's good and always had Pac's number, but Pac is the much better fighter.

Comment

JMM's ko of Pac is greater than any victory Manny has on his resume. So by nsb logic, yes

Comment

Working...
                    X