Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Because they're phucking idiots.

It's a non-profit. The US Olympic Committee created USADA and it's been operating for over a decade. They JUST crushed Lance Armstrong (in addition to other riders) but somehow we're to believe they're involved in a cover-up for a way-past-prime Morales and GBP?

Sure. I believe that about as much as I believe Thomas Hauser was actually 'nominated' for a Pulitzer.
    So what's your take on Morales?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      So what's your take on Morales?
      let me guess.... Floyd is innocent! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        P*ctard point is the USADA is being paid under the table to keep Floyd and other GBP fighters dirty tests a secret. They avoid the obvious question of why did they go on a witch hunt against Lance Armstrong. Then like it has been for years they just rinse and repeat the same damn garbage until facts and logic are used to disprove their lies. Then another on comes out so far these ptards have been dealt with. J Gong, Evol, ALG United. ANd thats just since Ive been in here. Nobody responded to georges when he disproved the lies and here we are now.
        What the **** are you on about with this 'ptard' and 'dealt with' crap? Your a nonce, you post a video of a child masturbating and some other dumb manga gif, and thats dealing with someone? GTFOH

Fact is that by labelling anybody that takes the piss out of your beloved Floyd a pacfart or whatever, just makes you look like an even worse bumsniff and a bit of a twat. After all your years of cheerleading floyd on his 'crusade'(lol) to cleanup the sport and making dumb comment after dumb comment, you simply cant handle the whiff of doping coming from your guy and the subsequent pisstaking that ensues.

Its got so bad that all you can do is post borderline paedophilia and claim some kind of victory. What a nobhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          What the **** are you on about with this 'ptard' and 'dealt with' crap? Your a nonce, you post a video of a child masturbating and some other dumb manga gif, and thats dealing with someone? GTFOH

Fact is that by labelling anybody that takes the piss out of your beloved Floyd a pacfart or whatever, just makes you look like an even worse bumsniff and a bit of a twat. After all your years of cheerleading floyd on his 'crusade'(lol) to cleanup the sport and making dumb comment after dumb comment, you simply cant handle the whiff of doping coming from your guy and the subsequent pisstaking that ensues.

Its got so bad that all you can do is post borderline paedophilia and claim some kind of victory. What a nobhead.
          The usada is a corrupt organization in floyds back pocket but launched a smear campaign against lance armstrong who is clearly broke right? you wont answer any logical question straight by doing so you concede defeat.

Comment

The usada is a corrupt organization in floyds back pocket but launched a smear campaign against lance armstrong who is clearly broke right? you wont answer any logical question straight by doing so you concede defeat.
            What are you, ****ing 12 or something? I really couldnt know any more than you could how deep this well goes.

As far as saying about USADA getting something right so that means its impossible for there to be any corruption in that organisation is frankly naive and stupid.

Something someone of your ilk might understand : Jimmy Savile raised millions for charity and made lots of kids happy...he also creamed off a lot of money from his charitable deeds and creamed on a lot of children.

Now do one you dirty little wrongun.

Comment

• Montoya claim that Floyd assaulted him when he supposedly asked Floyd about the roid test but yet he puts out no lawsuit on Floyd and on top of that nobody catches this supposed assault on camera.This guy is full of it and the only people who believe him are people who have the intelligence of Pacquiao.

Also the Article shows no proof and its posted by the biggest Floyd hater website Max boxing.Oh such an unbias source (sarcasm).

I have actual emails of 2 writers from their making racist comments about blacks when they replied to my email a while back.

The fact that they don`t question "Pacquiao afraid of needles excuses" from Pac`s camp shows how bias they are considering Pacquiao has tattoos.Plus you have the I`m afraid of taking blood excuse form Pacquiao but yet this is a bloodsport.If he`s afraid of taking blood why is he in a sport that you bleed?I suspect Pac waited to when the roids was out his system to agree to Floyds testing standards.I notice Pacquiao has been looking like crap lately in fights.

The article is designed to direct suspicion away from Pacquiao and direct it towards Floyd and on top of that I`m sure they looking for more hits also cause hardly anybody visits max boxing cause that website sux.Most People come to boxingscene and fight hype and certain other sites not no Maxboxing.That site sux so much that Microsoft operating system software gives you the option to block that site on their browser to avoid people giving up on the internet.

Comment

The Armstrong thing is a total strawman. Was USADA contracted by Lance or his team to do the testing?

Comment

The Armstrong thing is a total strawman. Was USADA contracted by Lance or his team to do the testing?
                  The USADA Corruption conspiracy theorists wont address who paid them off to bring down armstrong. my guess france since they hate the guy so much. again though this isnt my conspiracy theory its the ptards.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    What are you, ****ing 12 or something? I really couldnt know any more than you could how deep this well goes.

As far as saying about USADA getting something right so that means its impossible for there to be any corruption in that organisation is frankly naive and stupid.

Something someone of your ilk might understand : Jimmy Savile raised millions for charity and made lots of kids happy...he also creamed off a lot of money from his charitable deeds and creamed on a lot of children.

Now do one you dirty little wrongun.
                    forgifs.com
                    This could go all the way to the white house! Weve got to get this son of a b*tch!

Comment

Were they under any contract to hound Lance for years after he left competition. It seems like they did that of their own accord.

How they treat athletes is not a strawman it is what they do, so if they treat one athlete like that (and Lance is far from the only one) it stands to reason they would treat others in a similar fashion (and they have).
                      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-21-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X