Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What crazy ******ed **** will Aingie pull this summer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What crazy ******ed **** will Aingie pull this summer.

Will he trade Rondo for Westbook, Resign big baby, trade the big three for scrubs....Pick up dwight Howard?

Idk but y'all need some big men homie. I don't see what package you could put together for Howard. You guys have any draft picks? Also Howard is going with Arenas or Hedo Turkey Glue...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Will he trade Rondo for Westbook, Resign big baby, trade the big three for scrubs....Pick up dwight Howard?
      Celtics salaries for the next 5 years

The salary cap dictates who the Celtics will be able to acquire. The Celtics are way over the salary cap and don't have desirable trade pieces besides Rondo (because he's still young), so their options are limited.

The reason the Lakers can realistically throw around the idea of getting Howard is because they have a desirable trade piece (Bynum) that they might be willing to part with.

Would the Magic take Rondo (and a resigned BB or Green) for Howard? Would we be willing to give up part of our nucleus?

I see Ainge trying to resign BB, West, and possibly Krstic and/or Wafer.

There isn't much room to maneuver after that, unless we can get a good trade in exchange for Green or get lucky in the draft.

Comment

No idea but he certainly will do something dumb.

Comment

Big Baby, Von Wafer, Krstic, Murphy, Pavlovic, draft picks, money, Ainge's kidneys, Rondo's left hand, Pierce's wheelchair, KG's beard, Docs son for Dwight Howard. Make it happen Ainge.

Comment

Smart move would be to keep Rondo IMO. The big three might need an career assessment because what they still can do might not match the high salary.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
              Big Baby, Von Wafer, Krstic, Murphy, Pavlovic, draft picks, money, Ainge's kidneys, Rondo's left hand, Pierce's wheelchair, KG's beard, Docs son for Dwight Howard. Make it happen Ainge.
              Lulz...

I would seriously consider risking the chemistry of the team by trading Rondo (and a resigned BB) for Chris Paul. Might even consider it for Howard, except he's undoubtedly leaving Orlando with the franchise handcuffing contracts of Arenas and Turkoglu.

Comment

If they have a 1st round pick I'd try to get a nice young big man. That's all they are really lacking. If they got a good big man they could still compete next year. Then the following year I'd then start looking for scoring replacements for Pierce and maybe Allen if he doesn't leave after this season.

Comment

Working...
                X