Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    me too.

i read the books because of starks, targaryens and lannisters in GOT season 1.

now all lannister, starks and targaryens are all dead.

even jon snow is dead.

well sansa is still alive but she's a dornish princess now not really a stark.

arya's death was lame too. at least dany died with some dignity.
    my bad.

i forgot to put SPOILER ALERT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      me too.

i read the books because of starks, targaryens and lannisters in GOT season 1.

now all lannister, starks and targaryens are all dead.

even jon snow is dead.

well sansa is still alive but she's a dornish princess now not really a stark.

arya's death was lame too. at least dany died with some dignity.
      Yes!

Hahahahahaahahaha

I heard book 6 and 7 are coming up with all new characters

Comment

• Is there a separate thread for books? Where people have read on and don't worry about spoilers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Is there a separate thread for books? Where people have read on and don't worry about spoilers.
          Yeah we have a GOT Group where you discuss all the books and theories ... dunno if you have to be a member to view but here it is

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=355

Ask Ether to add you

Comment

• I've just re watched seasons 1-2 and I've decided that this is the great show in all of television history. I use to think that Deadwood was the greatest show ever made, not anymore. I'm a little nervous about season 3 because I'm afraid that some of my favorite characters will die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              I've just re watched seasons 1-2 and I've decided that this is the great show in all of television history. I use to think that Deadwood was the greatest show ever made, not anymore. I'm a little nervous about season 3 because I'm afraid that some of my favorite characters will die.

Heh

Comment

• Some of you guys posting all these spoilers have no consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  I've just re watched seasons 1-2 and I've decided that this is the great show in all of television history. I use to think that Deadwood was the greatest show ever made, not anymore. I'm a little nervous about season 3 because I'm afraid that some of my favorite characters will die.
                  [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/21103864.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post

Heh
                    What's so funny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                      Some of you guys posting all these spoilers have no consideration.
                      This is why I made sure I watched both seasons before I entered this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X