No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: I Won't Retire, I'm Going To Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
    Whats the point? We kno now, he is just a bum beater like his idol, Ricardo Finito lopez LOL
    Damn even your avatar is ashmed of being Puertorican after Calderon lost.look he's hiding his flag!!!...........LMAO..........................
    That pic was right after he lost huh? ringside?
    Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 04-03-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
      Fair enough but thats what I believe. Calderon is the technically better fighter and more skillful. Calderon is probably the best in his weight class, it just so happens that a way bigger man can make the weight limit. 7-10lbs can make a huge difference in these lower weight classes. Add In the big height advantage and it's just too much to overcome. Calderon just can't keep segura off of him and it's not because of Seguras skills. Also Calderon having to punch that much upwards takes any type of sting off his punches. Add all those factors in and Calderon doesn't have a chance no matter what. Segura is just naturually too physically big for him not too naturally skillful.
      Then maybe he should be fighting dwarfs for a living. Quit crying take one of these

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
        Calderon lost to a bigger fighter not a better fighter. His skills weren't enough to overcome the disparity in size difference or power. Segura was just way too big for him to keep him off. If they were both the same size Calderon would win a UD. Segura belongs in the higher weight classes. But it's not Seguras fault, he makes the weight fair and square. Kudos to Calderon for taking on a man he knew he couldn't beat or overcome his size.
        You are the typical Puerto Rican maricon. Listen crybaby, Williams was bigger than all his foes and no one cried. Calderon is a girl and his drops of black blood make him fight like one. That is running, hugging, jabbing. He´s been a coward all of his life, boring too.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          You are the typical Puerto Rican maricon. Listen crybaby, Williams was bigger than all his foes and no one cried. Calderon is a girl and his drops of black blood make him fight like one. That is running, hugging, jabbing. He´s been a coward all of his life, boring too.
          Haha whatever u say homie. I'm only half puerto Rican and I don't give a **** about any national or race bull****. Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean you have to let your ignorance show. If segura was puerto Rican and Calderon Mexican, I would have said the same ****ing thing. The only one crying hear is you. You have to bring up race because you ain't **** without it. You have to feel like your apart of something because you alone are just an ignorant fool. The only person u have to represent is yourself but when you do, you see that your just a nobody, so all u can do is hang on to your Mexican pride because you have nothing going for yourself. Go get an education or something you bum.

Comment

Calderon still has his skills intact and does not look washed up so I think he can win a title or two still.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
              Moron! i still wonder why they didnt banned you in this site. ROY JONES is an ATG.. so STFU!

I think your the Moron.. No one is saying JOnes jr isnt an all time great.. But his legacy is tainted because he has hung around too long and is looking sloppy and loosing to guys he would have dominated in his prime.

Comment

calderon is a poor man's malignaggi

Comment

Working...
                X