No announcement yet.

Paul Williams vs Sergiy Dzinziruk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams vs Sergiy Dzinziruk

Why not make this happen? I think it would be a great fight. I got Williams by decision. His Klitschko arms would be able to pull through Dzinziruk's jab because of Sergiy's lack of movement. And he doesn't hit hard enough to KO Williams.

Dzinzurik was calling him out a few years ago.

Williams didnt want it for whatever reason.

Comment

williams would work him over

Comment

Williams is too long for Dzinziruk to get away from and Paul can outjab fighters too. He wins a decision the way he always does, length and activity.

Comment

p-will wouldnt get any credit for it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Dzinzurik was calling him out a few years ago.

Williams didnt want it for whatever reason.
            I'm sure he had a reason. Probably had bigger fish to fry. I doubt someone who wanted Pavlik, Hopkins, Pacquiao and Martinez would duck Sergiy.

Comment

If Cintron could keep Williams at bay with his Jab, so can Dzinziruk.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                I'm sure he had a reason. Probably had bigger fish to fry. I doubt someone who wanted Pavlik, Hopkins, Pacquiao and Martinez would duck Sergiy.
                It may not have been a duck, but he went on to fight old man Winky though.

Comment

Williams is allergic to other southpaws apparently. But I think he would would out work Sergiy to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Williams is too long for Dzinziruk to get away from and Paul can outjab fighters too. He wins a decision the way he always does, length and activity.
                    The way Paul works a KO isnt out of the question. PWill has a lot of those too.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    If Cintron could keep Williams at bay with his Jab, so can Dzinziruk.
                    Man that jab aint ****. He made Martinez's jab look like Larry Holmes.

Comment

Working...
                    X