Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't understand how people can argue the fact that Hamed undertrained for Barrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't understand how people can argue the fact that Hamed undertrained for Barrera.

People give Barrera far too much credit for that win,
    Naseem Hamed didn't turn up on the night, A well trained Focused Hamed would of KO'ed Barrera,
    Even Emmaneul Steward said that Naz's training camp was terrible and he was showing little interest in the fight.

Naz was a +350 Favorite to win that fight,
    28 out of 30 boxing analysists picked him to beat Barrera.
    Face it, a well trained focused Naz would of sparked MAB.

no..............

Comment

naz was hella overrated, get over it.

Comment

why did he retire after the loss then?

If it was a easy fight why didn't he rematch Barrera

Comment

If Hamed was stupid enough to not take Barrera seriously,he deserved every second of that shutout he got!!

Comment

Hamed didn't train as hard as he should have, but Barrera was a beast that night and i don't think anyone would have beat him.

Comment

hamed was just an overrated strong punching clown with no HEART, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ Manny View Post
                why did he retire after the loss then?

If it was a easy fight why didn't he rematch Barrera
                He didn't retire after the loss, he fought again.

Comment

I don't understand that this is still an issue for you. Nonetheless, who cares if he under-trained? Training is what makes you great. If you don't train, then you're not great. Barrera trained and Hamed got his ass FAIRLY handed to him.

He beat a prime fighter who may or may have not taken the fight as seriously as he should have. That's part of being a fighter. Adn let's be realistic, what would Barrera have done with Barrera if he had trained at the perfect rate? Barrera would have always had his number. Just the style.

Barrera would have countered him all night.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                    People give Barrera far too much credit for that win,
                    Naseem Hamed didn't turn up on the night, A well trained Focused Hamed would of KO'ed Barrera,
                    Even Emmaneul Steward said that Naz's training camp was terrible and he was showing little interest in the fight.

Naz was a +350 Favorite to win that fight,
                    28 out of 30 boxing analysists picked him to beat Barrera.
                    Face it, a well trained focused Naz would of sparked MAB.
                    So you're telling me, hamed who is fighting his most dangerous opponent ever, in the mecca of boxing las vegas his first time, didnt train?

You are a ****ing moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X