No announcement yet.

worlds most OVERRATED boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worlds most OVERRATED boxers

A Dirrell - well i think the WHOLE world now knows what a FRAUD and a COWARD this girl is

A Ward - Beat a drained and over worked Kessler, someone he wouldn't have stood a CHANCE against had Kessler been fit

F Mayweather - Well this man is just a money grabbing pair of knickers who cant punch for **** and is unbelievably scared of Manny

Ward and Dirrell are true cowards.

Comment

Paul Williams

/ THread

Comment

Amir "king" Khunt
        Carl froch
        Lucian Bute
        Paul williams
        Andre Berto
        David Gaye

Comment

lets support boxers not put em down.

Comment

gonna go with

david haye (needs no explanation)

paul williams (hes good but i see him ranked way too high on p4p lists based on how "everyones scared of him" - simply ridiculous reasoning)

I would say floyd but i dont think people even rate him that highly in general, its just a handful of fanatics always comparing him to ray robinson and ****, but at large he's way less popular than his rivals

dirrell didnt even have a chance to be overrated, he flunked out of his first real tests, overhyped is the word maybe

MARGARITO - i mean come on a slow sloppy fighter who fought multiple times with loaded gloves getting millions to fight the worlds #1 fighter is overrated no matter how you cut it, he shouldnt even be on the radar

Comment

99% of the boxers mentioned in this thread are black americans

Comment

andre ward ..

Comment

1.Manny Pac
                  2.Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                    Ward and Dirrell are true cowards.
                    Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                    A Dirrell - well i think the WHOLE world now knows what a FRAUD and a COWARD this girl is

A Ward - Beat a drained and over worked Kessler, someone he wouldn't have stood a CHANCE against had Kessler been fit

F Mayweather - Well this man is just a money grabbing pair of knickers who cant punch for **** and is unbelievably scared of Manny
                    no boxer at this level is a coward, NOBODY. even if they are ducking someone, if they quit or even burst into tears like cintron against margarito or mccall against lewis. they are still bad, bad men for getting in the ring in the first place. in one days worth of roadwork they push themselfs and punish their bodys more than u e-warriors do in a lifetime. u wouldnt be able to take a solid jab or a good bodyshot without bursting into tears and never getting in the ring again, not that u have the mental toughness to get in there in teh first place. show some respect for the sport.

dirrell proved his skill against abraham, no matter what u think happened in the end (and i think questioning him is absurd) he still showed his ability. a fighter wouldnt make up being braindamaged either, they just wouldnt.

ward would beat kessler on his best day. i dont really need to discuss ward, anyone who knows boxing knows hes the truth. his talent just shines through every time he steps in the ring, he will prove my point for me in teh years to come.

mayweather has come up several weightclasses, only hearns, arguello and pacquiao (of the top of my head) moved up that many weightclasses and kept their punch. floyd was a brutal puncher at the lower weights, he still has good pop. its just that hes a careful fighter. no fighter at this level fears another man, simple as that. floyd doesnt want to fight pacquiao but its not fear its buisness, im not trying to say he shouldnt be critized but he isnt scared. floyd proived himself throughout the years, the man isnt overrated. look at what he did to corrales, many years ago yes but it shows what hes capable of. mosley, hernandez etc.. the man can fight, like him or not u cant deny that.

overrated fighter imo are..

kessler.. very protected up til recently, somewhat weak resume, got dominated by the two best fighters he ever fought. i give him credit for the froch fight even though i thought froch won it. still i dont think kessler deserves quite as much praise as he gets.

marco huck.. extremely flawed from a technical standpoint, one dimensional. good puncher but imo its absurd to think he stands a chance against the best at 200lbs.

haye.. great CW but hasnt made the transition well, they gave him the right fights at HW but he isnt really that good at the weight. his speed is and power is very overrated, he has technical flaws, bad stamina and a weak chin. hes ducking the klitschkos for a reason, in any other era he wouldnt get close to a HW title.

cotto.. dont get me wrong cotto in his prime was a beast but he isnt in his prime anymore, ppl underestimate how far he really slipped after the margarito fight. truth is he was a shell of his former self, foreman was cherry picked cuz he cant punch, cotto still has skills but his will has been broken which is something fighters rarely recover from. if they quit once its easier for them to return to that and cotto doesnt have the will he used to, him always being a fighter who walked through fire to break his oponent that has been a death sentence.

Comment

Working...
                    X