That 38 Year Old Man was "Too Good" for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That 38 Year Old Man was "Too Good" for Pacquiao

So kill it.

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

America has the best boxer! Roach does not want Floyd! Roach don't give a **** about the money, he is trying to protect his own fighters legacy!

Comment

Roach says that Pac would beat Mayweather last time I checked.

Comment

that quote was last year though

after seeing shane's performance and stamina tonight, im sure roach wouldnt mind pac fighting him now

Comment

That was around August last year or some ****.

Comment

Lol, perhaps he meant that he was still 'too good a fighter' to allow Pacquiao to beat him into retirement.

Oh well, looks like Floyd did it for him.

Comment

Mayweather Snr said he doesn't want his son to fight Pac cause he Floyd could get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                that quote was last year though

after seeing shane's performance and stamina tonight, im sure roach wouldnt mind pac fighting him now
                I'm sure he wouldn't. Pac has a niche for fighting opponents coming off loses.

Comment

Hehehe.. Freddie Rocah flip flops his statement in every interview. This is what you *****s have been complaining all the time. And now you want to use his interviews to fit you agenda to put Floyd over.

Comment

Working...
                  X