Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lomachenko beat this boxers in 3 years how good he is??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    He is moving faster fighting Salido in his 2 fight. He want all the big names
    Salido is very very beatable by guys who can box he is the reason i said some of the guys you mentioned but that fight isn't set in stone yet i doubt his people want to do that yet, that is just Arum trying to get some buzz going for him but if it does happen Salido could shock the **** of Lomachenko .

If he had a few more fights under his belt then we would know if its true there is no way he could loose against Salido but with so many Unknowns and Salido being a rugged ass moffo the outcome can't be accurately predicted just speculated at this point i would give Salido a big chance.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
      If Lomachenko beats. Salido, Santa Cruz, Mares, Rigo, Gamboa, Donaire, Micky Garcia. How good is he??
      I think some people are confused as to what you're saying, what with all their ridiculous comments about oh no, that fight won't happen or styles dont match.

I understand what you're asking, simply ,if Lomo could beat these guys, how would he be ranked.

If he beat these opponents, over the next 2-3 years and won multiple championships, he would have to be ranked as one of the best fighters of the 21st century. No doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
      X