Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC wants to unify all the titles to have 1 champion per division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC wants to unify all the titles to have 1 champion per division!

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/252...world-champion

maybe Mauricio Sulaiman IS good for boxing?

Also, who do you guys think will be THE champ in each division? This is even more incentive for Floyd and Pac to fight, I'm sure both would want to be THE champ, unless Floyd gets back on the "Titles don't matter" train

That's only work with all fighters except Floyd, belt don't mean zhit when PAC is in line for Floyds belt.

Comment

He didn't want the job, but the WBC insisted on him.

Hey, as long as he gets rid no unified champs, I'm fine

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        That's only work with all fighters except Floyd, belt don't mean zhit when PAC is in line for Floyds belt.
        Says belt doesn't define him.

Company motto is 'We make champions'

#TBE

Comment

The Super Six was a good starting point. It maybe went on too long, but it achieved it's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
            http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/252...world-champion

maybe Mauricio Sulaiman IS good for boxing?

Also, who do you guys think will be THE champ in each division? This is even more incentive for Floyd and Pac to fight, I'm sure both would want to be THE champ, unless Floyd gets back on the "Titles don't matter" train
            I am split on this issue because I like the idea of champions facing off with each other to unify titles, it creates interesting matchups. On the flip side I'd like one guy to be the #1 guy in each weight class. I think the WBO|WBC|WBA should be the only titles in each division. Anything more than 3 belts is too much. Just my opinion.
            Last edited by Ephesians; 05-08-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

It would be kind of like the UFC I guess, but that wouldn't workout. The WBC is the most corrupt.

Comment

Good news for Wlad.

Comment

I don't mind there being the four major titles WBC, IBF, WBA, WBO but champions should be allowed to unify without being stripped. All of these super duper interim chrome belts should not be there IMO a well

Comment

Don Jose Sulaiman would be proud of you mauricio.....well, not really, that ****sucker...

Comment

Working...
                    X