• Show
Clear All

Adrian Broner's sister .

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

LOL
        Good god. Christopher Hitchens would snap that little pissant over his knee.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

This is hilarious.

Although is the video serious?

What state are they the debate champions off?

Comment

i haven't watched the videos, but it sounds like you guys weren't prepared for how fast people talk in these formal debates. the idea is that you present too many points for the opposition to be able to refute everything. it's petty, if you ask me, but that's how it's done.

i can't think of anything more pathetic than seeing a college kid wasting his time with garbage like that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i haven't watched the videos, but it sounds like you guys weren't prepared for how fast people talk in these formal debates. the idea is that you present too many points for the opposition to be able to refute everything. it's petty, if you ask me, but that's how it's done.

i can't think of anything more pathetic than seeing a college kid wasting his time with garbage like that.
                Lol "formal debates"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  I have never come across this nonsense before. It's so left-wing it's hilarious... so 'progressive'.

It's impossible to hear what they're even saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Lol "formal debates"

again, i haven't seen the videos, but i'm guessing that they're following one of the collegiate debating formats. they're timed, structured. i'd definitely agree if you called it stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                      I have never come across this nonsense before. It's so left-wing it's hilarious... so 'progressive'.

It's impossible to hear what they're even saying.

that's sort of the idea. it's underhanded and counterproductive, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X