No announcement yet.

Question for those who boxed b4...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who boxed b4...

I understand that people jab high in training to get into the habit of not throwing lazy jabs that are easy to counter, but why is Ortiz shooting for the stars?

Beyonce's pregnant, homey!

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      Beyonce's pregnant, homey!
      Who is the fathaaa? Will they be going on the Maury show?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Who is the fathaaa? Will they be going on the Maury show?
        Most probably will see her in the Maury Show.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          I understand that people jab high in training to get into the habit of not throwing lazy jabs that are easy to counter, but why is Ortiz shooting for the stars?
          Not really sure about ortiz but the stiff jab is mostly used as pressure to keep the person at bay. Jabs are usually used as an interrupt or a lead in to bigger combinations but a stif jab is used to keep a faster oppoent at bay so they dont get cute.
          Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 08-31-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

lok for him to try it early on in the mayweather fight then try to follow with that big right hand

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Just works the shoulder a little more..i think hes going to try to use his jab alot against floyd if danny garcias smart hes telling victor to work that jab all the time.

As long as his mechanics dont get messed up I think he will have a strong jab.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                Just works the shoulder a little more..i think hes going to try to use his jab alot against floyd if danny garcias smart hes telling victor to work that jab all the time.

As long as his mechanics dont get messed up I think he will have a strong jab.
                He did the same crap during his training for Peterson.

Not sure why, because he never uses it.

Comment

This guy also shakes his hand and telegraphs his jab before throwing it in training. Telegraphing your jab would be a very basic and textbook mistake. There must be a real reason why he does it.

Comment

ortiz aint no ike quartey victor couldent throw a jab to save his life dude landed like 2 jabs on peterson

Comment

Working...
                    X