Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali stop being a ***** and end your brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Vitali beat Peter; Wlad came out and said he'd shown who was the best Klitschko. I've also heard Vitali gets the better of him when they've sparred. For me that really stands out because you wouldn't be throwing bombs in sparring. So in a fight Vitali would and would do even better.

All that considered I think Vitali would still beat Wlad now, but if they fought would he really push Wlad and try to hurt him? There was an article on the site where Vitali was saying he'd possibly do it if they're mother agreed, but that it would be unlikely.

Comment

I wouldn't fight my brother.

Comment

I never thought so many fans would be against seeing the two best fight each other. I mean serouisly this is boxing and if you want to be the best you have to fight the best. I understand it and all and but still. Whatever, I guess being a brother is more important than being a boxer to them.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          I never thought so many fans would be against seeing the two best fight each other. I mean serouisly this is boxing and if you want to be the best you have to fight the best. I understand it and all and but still. Whatever, I guess being a brother is more important than being a boxer to them.
          Well no ****, They're family and love each other ****ing idiot. Why would you put being a boxer over being family? Man you're incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            That's right, Vitali would Knock Wlad the **** out Hatton style.

Is it wrong for me to want brother to fight each other?
            course its wrong to watch two Brothers fight...i would boycott the fight because its wrong to fight your own family.....if i was a Pro Boxer and a Champion like Wlad or Vitali and my Brother wanted to fight me i would always say no...no matter how much money was on the table i would never do that..

Comment

Working...
            X