Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think that its true about Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im beginning to think that its true about Floyd...

This is my first post, but have been a long time reader in these forums. I am a fan of boxing first and foremost but also a big time fan of Floyd and Pac. Im disappointed that the fight is off for March 13 just like anyone else.

I am beginning to think that Floyd is really scared that his unblemished record will disappear and thus scared of Pac.

Why is it so critical for him for the random drug testing? With all this publicity and media coverage, do you think Pac and his team will still take PED's? He and his team would be the stupidest men alive. All this publicity pretty much guarantees that Pac will not use PED's before the fight. All this media coverage will assure him that this will be a fair fight.

Welcome to NSB..

Watch out there going to be alot of hate ..

Also.. Floyd fans dont like logic..

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope this post dont inspire hate. I know there are Floyd fans and there are Pac fans, but above all, we are all boxing fans.

Before I made this post, I also thought about Floyd side and what he thought. If I was him, there would be no chance I would fight a juiced fighter, but as I said before, with all this coverage and publicity, it pretty much eliminates Pac using PED's, so why not fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post

Also.. Floyd fans dont like logic..

Floyd fans think they will get AIDS if they use logic. I wouldn't like logic either if I was that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by silnt_assn_009 View Post
          Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope this post dont inspire hate. I know there are Floyd fans and there are Pac fans, but above all, we are all boxing fans.

Before I made this post, I also thought about Floyd side and what he thought. If I was him, there would be no chance I would fight a juiced fighter, but as I said before, with all this coverage and publicity, it pretty much eliminates Pac using PED's, so why not fight?

Your to nice to be on here bro.

Comment

This is my first post, but have been a long time reader in these forums. I am a fan of boxing first and foremost but also a big time fan of Floyd and Pac. Im disappointed that the fight is off for March 13 just like anyone else.

I am beginning to think that Floyd is really scared that his unblemished record will disappear and thus scared of Pac.

Why is it so critical for him for the random drug testing? With all this publicity and media coverage, do you think Pac and his team will still take PED's? He and his team would be the stupidest men alive. All this publicity pretty much guarantees that Pac will not use PED's before the fight. All this media coverage will assure him that this will be a fair fight.
            That doesnt even make sense. If nothing changes with the testing then why would Pac be scared to juice? Again, Im not saying that he is juicing but if he was then the media coverage wouldnt discourage him at all as long as the test are the same or he has a long cut off date

Comment

I don't think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao but unless something changes its clear he isn't interested in taking risks anymore...

And if that's the case he doesn't need to be fighting anymore...or fight nobodies for low paydays...

Comment

Why is it so critical for him for the random drug testing? With all this publicity and media coverage, do you think Pac and his team will still take PED's? He and his team would be the stupidest men alive. All this publicity pretty much guarantees that Pac will not use PED's before the fight. All this media coverage will assure him that this will be a fair fight

It's true.
                Floyd would never fight anyone who pose a threat to his zero.
                That's why he ducked Margarito,Cotto,Mosley,Pwill and now Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  I don't think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao but unless something changes its clear he isn't interested in taking risks anymore...

And if that's the case he doesn't need to be fighting anymore...or fight nobodies for low paydays...
                  but what if they really believe he is juicing? That is the biggest part but I think people are still overlooking it. People are looking at it like a gimmick or a mind game or a way to duck, but I think they really believe he is possibly doing something. If thats the case then he's not going to fight him unless they take the test. I dont think he's scared of Pac or tough fights. I think he will fight someone on the 13th and then fight the Berto-Mosley winner and hope Pac comes back after that

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    That doesnt even make sense. If nothing changes with the testing then why would Pac be scared to juice? Again, Im not saying that he is juicing but if he was then the media coverage wouldnt discourage him at all as long as the test are the same or he has a long cut off date
                    He's trying to say that all the Media coverage not only makes floyds demand useless but it also makes Pac's blood tests obviously a clean one.

I know you *****s wanna trick yourself into thinking that floyd somhow won something becasue the fight fell apart but the truth is there are no winners in this just losers which are the fans.
                    Last edited by pistol whip; 01-07-2010, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X