Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Buffer announcing and commentating a man vs bear eating contest!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Michael Buffer announcing and commentating a man vs bear eating contest!

But seriously Buffer could be a nice boxing commentator, I don't know if he has a lot of knowledge but he's very eloquent and of course he has a smooth voice. He could replace that 3rd dude on Showtime.

whoever comes up with the 750k or a million bucks can purchase his services.

Comment

with the right money, buffer would announce a chainsaw murdering contest...

and for the video, bears don't look so daunting when you shave them....

Last edited by Jerub_Baal; 12-20-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

this man can announce anything. as for commentating, he should know his stuff seeing he's been involved in the sport for years. i think he'd be a solid commentator too. i hardly recognized this show, man vs. beast. oddly enough the only ones i remember are the last two clips they show at the end of that video, elephant vs. midgets and giraffe vs. track runner. i think the giraffe quits like halfway or something, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          this man can announce anything. as for commentating, he should know his stuff seeing he's been involved in the sport for years. i think he'd be a solid commentator too. i hardly recognized this show, man vs. beast. oddly enough the only ones i remember are the last two clips they show at the end of that video, elephant vs. midgets and giraffe vs. track runner. i think the giraffe quits like halfway or something, haha.
          The orangutan vs sumo wrestler was pimp. Oranguatan barely even tries and then the second he does he pulls fatso into the mud

Comment

Working...
          X