Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Mayweather pays Fraziers funeral bill.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Mayweather pays Fraziers funeral bill.

I just made a thread since it isnt seen as news when Floyd does good deeds.

Also I love to see all the hate that any Floyd Mayweather thread induces.

Begin.

I wish Floyd was "tasteless" like this more often. People are dumb. When you hear about so many retired fighters struggling financially it's refreshing to see a fellow boxer take care of one of his own.

Comment

Why did Floyd have to say it publicly on Twitter? "The Money Team will pay for Frazier's funeral"

Frazier was doing fine financially. It seems like an insult to me.

Comment

Already posted no need to keep bringing up this PR move. Reported.

Comment

And he can´t do it anonymously of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Already posted no need to keep bringing up this PR move. Reported.
            what is with you? reporting people like a little girl...snitches deserve stitches...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Why did Floyd have to say it publicly on Twitter? "The Money Team will pay for Frazier's funeral"

Remember when word got out that Floyd was paying for Genaro's funeral, and everyone screamed PR STUNT FOR HIS NEXT FIGHT, even though he never made it public? Now, he says he'd pay for Smokin Joe's funeral and HE SHOULD'VE KEPT IT QUIET. Just smile and be happy people, live life and stop nitpicking reasons to dislike someone the media tells you you're supposed to dislike. Why in the hell would anyone personally care whether or not he publicized it anyway? Because it isn't what YOU would do (if you had it)? Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I don't think so

and people can say what they want, Floyd paying for Frazier's funerals is a great action, he doesn't have to do it

Comment

There was already a huge thread on this earlier today, and yes Floyd haters were in full force trying to diminish a good deed.

Comment

I was being sarcastic people.

Comment

Working...
                    X