Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate people who lie..... someone told me big george formby was dead and it wasnt true. got me in trouble with boxing scene the bastards lol

xx

Comment

buncy is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
        The fat english pig talsk **** and looks like an inbred and dresses like a tramp. He epitomises everything about the southern chienne Anglais!
        go away and errm........ be french

Comment

Steve Bunce

Bunce cant make a call there for i would call him inferior to say myself i call every fight was right in everyone Bunce is good though his a bit arrogant but he gives as good as he gets at least his columns are better than Colin Hart Bunce is bringing a lot of attention to boxing which im not going to argue with

Comment

Nah, Bunce is a top bloke. Terrible with his predictions and sucks up to ANY boxer (not just British ones) with the exception of Audley Harrison. He's passionate and he IS knowledgeable, dont let his ****ty calls make you believe otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
              Na he said:

"IV marks to boost his power"

Sorry but IV is used as a food substitute and in no way boosts power.

In no way does "Oscar and Hatton make sense" Oscar got obliterated by a guy moving up two weight and Hatton is coming off a near career best win.

He lies.

My friend who is amonbg team Calzaghe said:

"Enzo and Sergio leaked to Bunce that Joe was having trouble making weight they said Steve dont tell anyone (Knowing he would blab straight away) what happened next day Bunce blabs a weight problem which was utter fake (As we Bunce haters say a Bunce fabrication)"

Bunce is full of ****, fun but a blagger and liar.
              The IV was for Fluids not food , its common in weight drained fighters , Roach said as Oscar dieted down his stomach would have shrunk and so when it was time rehydrate after the weigh in he could not get enough into his system so they used IV Fluids , its no big deal but it does show that things were not right with Oscar , thats why Roach said he will be good for about 3 rounds .

Comment

"OK bigboy", "OK big man", "ahhh your absaloutely right" "yea bruv"

Comment

Hehe i think some people are analyzing him just a bit to much!

Comment

Bunce is good as he has energy and gives fans an hr weekly show.

He needs to stop the bull****.

Comment

Steve Bunce is good for boxing!!!

Bunce's Boxing hour is a great show. Yes, he exaggerates sometimes but thats just the guys passion overiding.

Just be thankful this show is actually on.

Just gotta say that Setanta are doing a great service to boxing and fans alike! When was the last time we had a channel with so much dedication to the sport we all love. I happily pay my £15 a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X