No announcement yet.

The Chasers War On Everything Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    hmm it would make them pretty big hypocrites to sell out like that. might be good for the stunts but i cant see the show working too much better... cant blame anyone for cashing in though. good luck to them either way.
    It was on a Today Tonight show. The day after the APEC stunt.

Comment

yeah i don't know how well they would go on a major network aas that's where they get most of their material seven and nine. I hope they stay on ABC, but then again can't have ill feelings for capatalising on their good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        yeah i don't know how well they would go on a major network aas that's where they get most of their material seven and nine. I hope they stay on ABC, but then again can't have ill feelings for capatalising on their good work.
        I reckon they would still pay out the network they are on. Who knows maybe one day they'll go to Hollywood.

Comment

My favourite bit from last nights episode was probably the message from Osama Bin Larden.

Now I know what happened on the APEC day. They manged to get in further than they thought and they were only a couple of meters away from George Bush's hotel so they decided to turn around but they figured out who they were and arrested them. The news were unfair to the guys they tried to make them look like they were sneaking in to try to get to George Bush to do something but they wern't.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            My favourite bit from last nights episode was probably the message from Osama Bin Larden.

Now I know what happened on the APEC day. They manged to get in further than they thought and they were only a couple of meters away from George Bush's hotel so they decided to turn around but they figured out who they were and arrested them. The news were unfair to the guys they tried to make them look like they were sneaking in to try to get to George Bush to do something but they wern't.
            was awesome footage they had. 160 million dollar security? geezuz. think the boys should be right in court.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
              was awesome footage they had. 160 million dollar security? geezuz. think the boys should be right in court.
              But lets hope they don't go in jail.

Comment

yeah they better not.....especially after us waiting ages for a new season....
                anyone remember/watch CNNNN (their old show)? that was good too.....

Comment

Originally posted by RedArmySurplus View Post
                  yeah they better not.....especially after us waiting ages for a new season....
                  anyone remember/watch CNNNN (their old show)? that was good too.....
                  that was theirs? wow i only ever saw little bits of this but it never disappointed.

2.7 million tuned in for the show on wednesday! second highest number of viewers ever for the abc.

Comment

Didn't the charser guys release a song late last year/early this year? Because I can remember seeing some of the chasers faces in the song singing it. It was quite good also. I liked it. What was the name of the song?

Thanks.

Comment

My favourite bit from yesterdays episode was probbly the ad road test for the KFC ad.

I also liked the Hugh Grant sketch lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X