Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor NEW Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just goes to show how weak minded Conor is.

"I won't have time to train" blah blah blah. Your opponent will also be there Promoting the fight. It ain't like it's just gonna be u there only lol

Comment

I don't get the complaint tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        This just goes to show how weak minded Conor is.

"I won't have time to train" blah blah blah. Your opponent will also be there Promoting the fight. It ain't like it's just gonna be u there only lol
        his opponent doesn't have to travel 20+ hours to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          Who gives a fcuk what that ginger potato picking ugly **** thinks.

Go and make me a bag of crisps from scratch you 'to be sure, to be sure' ****.
          ... yeah, you're right... better wait for the next 2-3 Ward's tune ups instead... he's daring to be great, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            Dumbazz! How u suppose to get pay if nobody knows about the fight idiot! Promotion is part of this when u sign up for this. It's not like ufc suddenly just changed the way they promote fights.
            Its an excuse to juice (Mayweather Sr. type rhyme) The Diaz Bros always say it, theres lots of steroids in the UFC and The Diaz bros lose to guys that are extremely suspect & Conors not dumb, he sees that. Supposedly this guy was/is an elite trained fighter but to me elite fighters dont gas out halfway into the 2nd round because he was throwing to hard but the juice will build his stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              his opponent doesn't have to travel 20+ hours to do it.
              Than train in the USA unless he has something to hide, steroids maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Than train in the USA unless he has something to hide, steroids maybe??

Don't be an idiot.

Comment

He's done a lot of favours for Dana, like doing The Ultimate Fighter when he didn't want to, and he has made the company an incredible amount of money. He asked for some flexibility from the UFC on the promotional stuff given everything that he has done. Dana refused and pulled him from the card.

Comment

His opponent had no time to train for the first fight and still made him tap. Why use that excuse?
                    Last edited by hhs661; 04-21-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Why are you being a *****?

If the retirement thread could be in NSB, why can't this?
                      There is an MMA subsection here. If you want to talk UFC why don't you go there?

Comment

Working...
                      X