Should Hopkins Retire Or Keep Fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
    He could beat Stevenson IMO
    No stevenson would be too fast for BHOP and I don't like stevenson. Bhop should retire. It's going to be very very hard to top what hopkins has done in the sport. He is a ATG, a legend. What more does he have to prove?

He should retire. I was scared for him the whole fight against kovalev, especially the 12th round.

Comment

There's probably some fights he can win, but for what?

If he thinks could land and beat Stevenson in his 50th year, that might be fairly tempting...

Whatever. Hopkins took an asswhuppin' like a man and it's his call what comes after, I guess.

Comment

any fighter the fights as scared as he did on Saturday needs to hang them up.

Comment

Heading into round 8 he had thrown something like 50 punches. Retire.

Comment

retire. dude was getting freaking pasted on saturday. the ref would have easily been justified in stopping that fight in the 12th round.

bernard hopkins is almost 50 years old.

Comment

I thought he retired in 2000!!!! You mean he was actually trying to win the other night? Really? Looked like survival mode to me!!!

He just fought a guy who atleast comes to fight and he lost EVER rpound. The others were cherrypicked because they don't "come to the ring to win"!!!

Yes please Bernard Floyd and Wlad Go Home!!!!! Please give boxing a chance!

Comment

He deserves to do what he wants

Comment

Working...
                X