Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys give Floyd full credit for beating GGG at 160 if…

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights and beats either Pac, Martinez, or Canelo, that would quiet a lot of people. He would change the perception people have of him.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos
      Quote:

Originally Posted by dudeiknow

no, and he needs to fight Canelo @ 154 or stfu and stop saying he's the best cause he ducks and makes excuses for everything, cant be the best if you dont fight the best, like ric flair used to say :"to be the man, you need to beat the man"

Canelo is the best now? What the hell is wrong with you? Lol. Floyd is THE man in boxing. All roads lead through him not the other way around now that Pac suffered a decisive loss.

I just want to know when Canelo became THE man. :|...

Go on...

I'm listening
      canelo has 2 titles at154. how many does Floyd have?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
        canelo has 2 titles at154. how many does Floyd have?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Cause hes a welterweight! Floyd is not a jr. Middleweight and he has the wba just give him the credit because he has it

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          LMAO, oh so now it's a cool thing to use steroids? Would you give Golovkin credit if he dropped to 154 and knocked Mayweather out cold with no steroids?
          I would give GGG props if he went up and beat David Haye by a 12 round decision with Steroids in him, you fools don’t realize steroids only do but so much, Mosley did better in his first fight clean then he did in his 2nd fight against Oscar roided up.

Comment

I dont think anybody beats GGG at 160 with or without steroids.

Comment

I don’t think you apes are really understanding the question

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LMAO, oh so now it's a cool thing to use steroids? Would you give Golovkin credit if he dropped to 154 and knocked Mayweather out cold with no steroids?
                Yes because Floyd still has an incredible defense. The size difference is that much in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                  I would give GGG props if he went up and beat David Haye by a 12 round decision with Steroids in him, you fools don’t realize steroids only do but so much, Mosley did better in his first fight clean then he did in his 2nd fight against Oscar roided up.
                  You'd have to be one ignorant ass fan if you think Mosley wasn't roiding in the first fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    You'd have to be one ignorant ass fan if you think Mosley wasn't roiding in the first fight too.
                    He wasn’t, if i incriminated people based on suspicion Evander Holyfield whole career would be one big no contest

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                      He wasn’t, if i incriminated people based on suspicion Evander Holyfield whole career would be one big no contest
                      You have a point, but once accused. You know the saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X