Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Because they're phucking idiots.

It's a non-profit. The US Olympic Committee created USADA and it's been operating for over a decade. They JUST crushed Lance Armstrong (in addition to other riders) but somehow we're to believe they're involved in a cover-up for a way-past-prime Morales and GBP?

Sure. I believe that about as much as I believe Thomas Hauser was actually 'nominated' for a Pulitzer.

non profit my ass.

they get tons of funding that number in the millions even more during olympic times.

you think people work for free?

i work for one of the biggest hospital companies in texas and we are also called non profit but anybody with half a brain knows its anything but that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      non profit my ass.

they get tons of funding that number in the millions even more during olympic times.

you think people work for free?

i work for one of the biggest hospital companies in texas and we are also called non profit but anybody with half a brain knows its anything but that.
      agree, though I have no comment on corruption except to say VADA catch more "fighters" in 6 months than USADA do in a decade

off topic, did you have another username on this site before this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        where u get 1% from?
        Because boxing is like nothing compared to the other amount of testing they do~

They would kill their whole reputation over something they essentially are barely involved in and it isn't like they are getting a ton more work in the future it is at best a trickle.

Comment

• Non-profit doesn't mean they are a charity it just means they are not out to make a profit they are just trying to cover expenses. They use everything they make on funding their organization or improving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Non-profit doesn't mean they are a charity it just means they are not out to make a profit they are just trying to cover expenses. They use everything they make on funding their organization or improving it.
            get real.

its not just about "covering expenses."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Because boxing is like nothing compared to the other amount of testing they do~

They would kill their whole reputation over something they essentially are barely involved in and it isn't like they are getting a ton more work in the future it is at best a trickle.
              Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Morales had four positive samples, USADA need to explain:

(1) Why they weren't sufficient grounds to stop the fight?

(2) Why they didn't inform the NYSAC as soon as they got those results?

(3) Why they didn't inform Morales' opponent when they got those results?

(4) Why they felt that information was not of interest for the aforementioned parties, but was of interest to Golden Boy Promotions.

(5) Why neither USADA nor GBP presented this information to the NYSAC until the Thursday before the fight?

(6) Why USADA overruled the WADA position on Clenbuterol, which is that there are no acceptable levels whatsoever for a tested athlete?

(7) For what other fights have USADA treated positive results as they have treated them in the case of Erik Morales?

These are serious issues, and it is even quite difficult to envisage answers that would rescue the integrity of USADA's testing in this instance.

It also suggests that USADA are preferred to VADA, at least in part, because USADA give greater control over the release of information to the promoter than VADA.

VADA's release of information in the Berto case did, as Berto has acknowledged, infuriate Schaefer and Golden Boy.

If USADA don't give satisfactory answers to these questions, then their testing to date in boxing will appear somewhat farcical, and throw into doubt the testing programs that USADA have conducted in boxing to date.
              It doesn't necessarily require anything resembling corruption. There are no standard protocols in boxing. The State Athletic Commissions have no standard protocols to offer boxing.

So the nature of the testing, and the treatment of results are at the discretion of the parties to the contract.

This is why we need clarification on the issues I point to above. That's how we will know what these arrangements actually are. Floyd doesn't really matter very much in that respect, it's more about how these so called clean fights are actually being monitored and tested for.

We've just seen them make an exception for positive tests for Clenbuterol, in breach of WADA protocols. What else have they made exceptions for?
              Last edited by Dr Rumack; 11-21-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Ok real simple this time are you agreeing with the other circle jerk party goers that the usada covered up floyds failed test results.
                Your a troll for focusing on just Floyd in the entire article, and i am no troll like you... If you didn't understand what i'm getting at about USADA, then don't branched it out with other useless, unworthy topic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Morales had four positive samples, USADA need to explain:

(1) Why they weren't sufficient grounds to stop the fight?

(2) Why they didn't inform the NYSAC as soon as they got those results?

(3) Why they didn't inform Morales' opponent when they got those results?

(4) Why they felt that information was not of interest for the aforementioned parties, but was of interest to Golden Boy Promotions.

(5) Why neither USADA nor GBP presented this information to the NYSAC until the Thursday before the fight?

(6) Why USADA overruled the WADA position on Clenbuterol, which is that there are no acceptable levels whatsoever for a tested athlete?

(7) For what other fights have USADA treated positive results as they have treated them in the case of Erik Morales?

These are serious issues, and it is even quite difficult to envisage answers that would rescue the integrity of USADA's testing in this instance.

It also suggests that USADA are preferred to VADA, at least in part, because USADA give greater control over the release of information to the promoter than VADA.

VADA's release of information in the Berto case did, as Berto has acknowledged, infuriate Schaefer and Golden Boy.

If USADA don't give satisfactory answers to these questions, then their testing to date in boxing will appear somewhat farcical, and throw into doubt the testing programs that USADA have conducted in boxing to date.
                  I do want to hear more on the Morales thing, but I would say those issues all stem from the convoluted nature of the structure of boxing and no one to take the bull by the horns.

USADA is not an organization known for it's flexibility, it is always their way or the highway.

If USADA did anything like that they should be dissolved and every athlete they fucked in the past should come back at them. It would be one of the largest sports scandals in US history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    We've just seen them make an exception for positive tests for Clenbuterol, in breach of WADA protocols. What else have they made exceptions for?
                    This actually appears to be true. That's quite insane really.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      get real.

its not just about "covering expenses."
                      Look up non-profit~

Cover expenses and improving their organization like research, coming up with better tests, shit like that

Comment

Working...
                      X