Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA For The Season May Be Done. Will Boxing Take It's Place?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA For The Season May Be Done. Will Boxing Take It's Place?

????????????????????

this is bad news, but some other sport will pick up those fans and maybe boxing could also at least benefit a little from this...

Comment

Now would probably be a good time for boxing to try to get more fights on ESPN and maybe even TNT since there is no NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        Now would probably be a good time for boxing to try to get more fights on ESPN and maybe even TNT since there is no NBA.
        this........

Comment

Happened in the 80s with all the strikes...

Comment

I really hope it happens.

Comment

today is the day....owners and players better find that middle ground and get this season started already

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                today is the day....owners and players better find that middle ground and get this season started already
                Why? The longer it takes for the season to start the better it is for the Lakers. A 50 game season like 1999 would be perfect for Kobe and those aging knees.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  it ain't gonna happen on ESPN. not with college, high school and pro football going on. especially with the bowl season coming up in December. tnt/tbs would be a good idea but they'd have to promote the hell out of it.

IMO, I see the NHL benefiting the most from this. I wish it was boxing but I just don't see it right now

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    Why? The longer it takes for the season to start the better it is for the Lakers. A 50 game season like 1999 would be perfect for Kobe and those aging knees.

no...do you remember what happened in 99?

they didnt start til February and to compensate, they had to condense the schedule

teams weren't just playing back to back, they had weeks where they had back to back to back...3games in a row

if they get it started by December/January, they can still have a 50-60 game season without condensing

Comment

Working...
                    X