Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shantel Jackson Tattoos Floyd Mayweather's wins on her Arm (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
    So much for being a classy girl. A true classy girl would never mark her body with such ridiculous tattoes or any tatts.
    Classy?

You can tell from taking one glance at Miss Jackson that she has sucked 100 cocks. She is a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

As you can see Miss Jackson has boxing gloves with 42 hearts around it for each of Mayweather's wins.

shit is srs.

Comment

alot of you ppl need to go do something with your lives because the bitterness and envy you carry towards floyd is pathetic. you dont like him yet hes succesfull and your not, so you make your life all about putting him down in any and every way. for some of you it seems lika an implusive urge.

talking **** about his woman, who none of us really know anything about is just sad. again, get a life people.

for what its worth i think the tattoo is cool, women with tats are hot imo as long as they dont over do it.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          I don't know why, but they don't look that affectionate towards each other. Seems to me like Floyd like 50 more, Ms. J is only a decoy.
          Floyd is an Alpha male.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            Floyd is an Alpha male.
            huh?

In this scenario 50 cent would be the alpha male. What alpha male dick rides another man to that extent?

"like omg your a hater, floyd is succesful and rich!!!" so? doesnt mean he doesnt gargle fiddy's balls 24/7

Comment

Ether, your avatar is a work of art my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Law 15 View Post
                huh?

In this scenario 50 cent would be the alpha male. What alpha male dick rides another man to that extent?

"like omg your a hater, floyd is succesful and rich!!!" so? doesnt mean he doesnt gargle fiddy's balls 24/7
                Floyd doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks about him = Alpha.

He's good friends with 50, why you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  Floyd doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks about him = Alpha.

He's good friends with 50, why you mad?
                  "larry merchant didnt give me props "

im not mad bro, im not a hater or anything. Floyd ****ed the ***** ortiz up, no doubt about it.

Is that your definition of alpha male? i thought alpha male was a leader, not a follower.

Comment

Originally posted by Law 15 View Post
                    "larry merchant didnt give me props "

im not mad bro, im not a hater or anything. Floyd ****ed the ***** ortiz up, no doubt about it.

Is that your definition of alpha male? i thought alpha male was a leader, not a follower.
                    Larry Merchant has never liked Floyd in fairness, so it was brewing.

Floyd don't follow nobody. Floyd is Floyd, he knows haters gona hate. Floyd has attitude and isn't shy about where he come from, he is true to himself.

Comment

the tattoo looks ****....

Comment

Working...
                      X