Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bodies hanging from bridge in Mexico are warning to social media users.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that pic aint bad, they are just hanging around , lol sorry had to do it

here is another,

they were hanging out together

oh wait one more

their jump ropes got caught on the bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      So just out of curiosity, what happens if Mexico legalizes all drugs?
      Thats not the issue. The demand comes from the U.S. They would still have to cross it over.
      Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      At this point it is not even about the money for these thugs it's about maintaining there grip on the Mexican society. I can't believe that Mexico has gone to crap like this. It won't be long before they have to something drastic down there or we will.
      We can give them chump change as "help" but we will never go over there Afghanistan style if thats what you mean. Its a twisted world and the U.S. gov knows that they cant stop the drug trade, just control it. Can you imagine if the Cartels were defeated and all the drug users in the U.S. suddenly didnt have their precious drugs? The violence would spill over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        At this point it is not even about the money for these thugs it's about maintaining there grip on the Mexican society. I can't believe that Mexico has gone to crap like this. It won't be long before they have to something drastic down there or we will.
        you ain't gonna do ****

Comment

I've never been on Blog Del Narco. But 2501 had a story which had a link on it of a video of a guy getting his guts cut out. So that is the only time I have been on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            And there will be no justice for the victims. The families should either arm themselves or hire mercs to go after these animals.
            They can't. Many families are poor and can't afford to buy a mercenary. Even if they could, don't you think a drug cartel would be able pay twice as much for the mercenary to turn around and kill the FAMILY instead?

Mexico's ****ed up. Those drug cartels are just as bad as, if not worse than, Taliban members who execute people in front of a camera.

Comment

Working...
            X