Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "I'd Work GSP's Corner in the UFC", Talks Pac and GSP Meeting (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach: "I'd Work GSP's Corner in the UFC", Talks Pac and GSP Meeting (Video)

Money talks.

Comment

two best fighters in the world from each sport: a white boy and a man of oriental descent (filipino)... black people holding less than 10% of the belts. Hardly any black boxers in top 25 pound for pound.... oh my how the fight game is flipped on it's ear

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        two best fighters in the world from each sport: a white boy and a man of oriental descent (filipino)... black people holding less than 10% of the belts. Hardly any black boxers in top 25 pound for pound.... oh my how the fight game is flipped on it's ear
        EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR WRONG THE Best fighter in boxing is black "mayweather" And the best fighter in mma is mexican " heavyweight champ cain velasquez

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
          EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR WRONG THE Best fighter in boxing is black "mayweather" And the best fighter in mma is mexican " heavyweight champ cain velasquez
          LOL at Cain Velasquez. GSP is recognized in MMA circles as being PFP one one of the MMA all times while Cain barely won his belt in a division that is a merry go round.

Comment

Working...
          X