No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Is Winning The Mental Games vs Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Is Winning The Mental Games vs Floyd

so i took a sneak peek on what's everybody talking about and decided to see mayweather on his ustream. i thought that it was going to be really interesting. well it did at some point when there was this big boob chick that came in and ate some tacos. after that it was back to all dudes and flashing jewelry and what not. there were some funny parts cuz most of the guys who tune in there and got a comment from mayweather were haters. i think mayweather was getting trashed talk by the haters all through out. now i may be wrong cuz i didn't stay in it that long but it was what's happening when i was there.

now back to the mind games i think pacquiao got mayweather on this one. i mean pacquiao doesn't even have to do shiet and he got mayweather all heated. pacquiao got the public to do the trash on mayweather. from what i heard floyd was online til 3am onwards ranting with fans how easy pacquiao is. while on the other hand pacquiao is sleeping peacefully and getting ready for his promotion with margarito. ain't that something? now don't get confused when floyd boasts that he made 65 mil on his last fight cuz he didnt! why? the dude didn't fight pacquiao for 40 mil becuz he don't want it to go to IRS what more of 65 mil? it's all horse****. i mean the least he could do is join forums and have heated conversations with guys who are in it. why not right? he was on line til morning anyway.

there was a saying that the one who talks too much is the one who is getting scared. not that it happens all the time but from my point of view pacquiao got mayweather. not that pacquiao is more skilled than mayweather cuz mayweather is far better. what i am talking about his the heart and guts. everything mayweather has done just backfired at him. he's like a girl that got fawked real good and can't let go bringing back past troubles. "poochiao is on this poochiao is on that, i made this he made that, he easy" whatever this is the first time a boxer ranted some shiet like this in history.

i might get flamed by them hardcore mayweather mafia but im just statin what the public sees.

For what its worth, i agree with you there 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
      so i took a sneak peek on what's everybody talking about and decided to see mayweather on his ustream. i thought that it was going to be really interesting. well it did at some point when there was this big boob chick that came in and ate some tacos. after that it was back to all dudes and flashing jewelry and what not. there were some funny parts cuz most of the guys who tune in there and got a comment from mayweather were haters. i think mayweather was getting trashed talk by the haters all through out. now i may be wrong cuz i didn't stay in it that long but it was what's happening when i was there.

now back to the mind games i think pacquiao got mayweather on this one. i mean pacquiao doesn't even have to do shiet and he got mayweather all heated. pacquiao got the public to do the trash on mayweather. from what i heard floyd was online til 3am onwards ranting with fans how easy pacquiao is. while on the other hand pacquiao is sleeping peacefully and getting ready for his promotion with margarito. ain't that something? now don't get confused when floyd boasts that he made 65 mil on his last fight cuz he didnt! why? the dude didn't fight pacquiao for 40 mil becuz he don't want it to go to IRS what more of 65 mil? it's all horse****. i mean the least he could do is join forums and have heated conversations with guys who are in it. why not right? he was on line til morning anyway.

there was a saying that the one who talks too much is the one who is getting scared. not that it happens all the time but from my point of view pacquiao got mayweather. not that pacquiao is more skilled than mayweather cuz mayweather is far better. what i am talking about his the heart and guts. everything mayweather has done just backfired at him. he's like a girl that got fawked real good and can't let go bringing back past troubles. "poochiao is on this poochiao is on that, i made this he made that, he easy" whatever this is the first time a boxer ranted some shiet like this in history.

i might get flamed by them hardcore mayweather mafia but im just statin what the public sees.
      Cool theory. I bet you run your local junior college.

Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali don't agree with you.

Comment

Well according to some people its just a genius marketing move

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr. cries at night because of Pacquiao.

Comment

So.

In the mental face-off against PAC, floyd flinched.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Cool theory. I bet you run your local junior college.

Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali don't agree with you.
              i wish i finished college but i wasn't able to cuz i gotta go work. anyway joe frazier likes pacquiao than floyd and so does other legends. if only ali can speak im pretty sure he would say that he loves pacquiao than floyd.

Comment

i wish i finished college but i wasn't able to cuz i gotta go work. anyway joe frazier likes pacquiao than floyd and so does other legends. if only ali can speak im pretty sure he would say that he loves pacquiao than floyd.
                What I meant was that it was Joe Frazier who was the dignified quiet man while Ali was even more desperate than Floyd. Ali would drive up to Joe Frazier's hotel just to yell things through the window even when the cameras weren't around. We all know who got into who's head.

Manny plays the same silently dignified role like Frazier, so it's no surprise Frazier likes him more. Ali is a different story. Keep in mind that active Ali was the king of **** talking, had the biggest ego in the sport, and thought he owned boxing. It was similar to the guy on the right in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  What I meant was that it was Joe Frazier who was the dignified quiet man while Ali was even more desperate than Floyd. Ali would drive up to Joe Frazier's hotel just to yell things through the window even when the cameras weren't around. We all know who got into who's head.

Manny plays the same silently dignified role like Frazier, so it's no surprise Frazier likes him more. Ali is a different story. Keep in mind that active Ali was the king of **** talking, had the biggest ego in the sport, and thought he owned boxing. It was similar to the guy on the right in your avatar.
                  ok i am wrong but let us remember frazier won the first fight and it was the next fights where ali got so desperate and did all that ****. the thing is ali got in fraziers head but not mayweather getting into pacs. now i dont know if mayweather would buy a ticket to go the philippines and do that type of shiet.

Comment

and why is that? your a ****** the poster wasnt even gettin at that.

Comment

Working...
                    X