No announcement yet.

I Am a Lawyer and Pac Has No Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
    I am 100% white. I am American, but my favorite boxer is Joe Calzaghe. Not even a Floyd fan other than respecting his skills. My 2nd and 3rd favorite fighters are Vitali and Wlad. My 4th is Froch. My 5th favorite current fighter is Paulie. Hmm...looks like I have no black fighters in my top 5 and only one American.
    Are you Wlad owns?

Comment

I am 100% white. I am American, but my favorite boxer is Joe Calzaghe. Not even a Floyd fan other than respecting his skills. My 2nd and 3rd favorite fighters are Vitali and Wlad. My 4th is Froch. My 5th favorite current fighter is Paulie. Hmm...looks like I have no black fighters in my top 5 and only one American.
      Also why call him roidman? Atleast type abit more respectfully towards someone who can not be here to defend his name.

Comment

peyk-peyk is a coward, wont put a dime on his words. Words should mean something. You are a clown and a joke. Put some money down.
        Now I'm beginning to be suspicious of your claim to be a lawyer, Doctor, and typist. You don't act and type like a professional lawyer, doctor, typist.

A lawyer tolerating gambling in the internet. ummmmmmmm

btw, how much are we talking about?

Comment

Oh.. come on! I'm really really batman!!!

Comment

you typed too much... are you really a lawyer or a secretary?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Also why call him roidman? Atleast type abit more respectfully towards someone who can not be here to defend his name.
              He can defend his name, he has a public forum to do so... which is why the defamation burden is harder on the plaintiff if they are a public figure. Also why cant he be here to defend his name? He could be. This is my only name on these forums as I spend most of my time on the Espn boards.

Comment

Feel free to facebook me. I am not sure how you think lawyers speak or write on internet forums. But if you want pm me and ill send you my facebook. I mean I guess I could have stolen a law firms email address, gotten 500 friends who post on my wall about law and work and also posted on my wall dating back to when I was in law school years ago. So yes, I could have been planning this for years, or I am a lawyer and there is no case. Not only am I a lawyer, but I also was top 5% of my class. As for how lawyers speak. Lawyers speak like humans. "legalize" as they call it is a dying language and is frowned upon.
                lol no wonder why u cant get a real case. im manny pacquiao believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  Now I'm beginning to be suspicious of your claim to be a lawyer, Doctor, and typist. You don't act and type like a professional lawyer, doctor, typist.

A lawyer tolerating gambling in the internet. ummmmmmmm

btw, how much are we talking about?
                  Never claim to be a dr. Just a big Vitali fan. Is Carnivore really a carnivore? Are you unable to differentiate between handles on the internet and reality? You mgith want to seek some help. As for a typist. Most people who had to type papers in law school became good typists. Personally I became a good typist while growing up and playing MUDS.

Comment

He can defend his name, he has a public forum to do so... which is why the defamation burden is harder on the plaintiff if they are a public figure. Also why cant he be here to defend his name? He could be. This is my only name on these forums as I spend most of my time on the Espn boards.
                    What's your top 10 fighters then?

I very much doubt Manny is on here, he is most likely on a street corner trying to buy some steroids. The Philipino kind that is untraceable

Comment

Oh really?.... that's why your a true lawyer your a defender a mighty defender against the villains... im also a true super hero

let's join forces...

Comment

Working...
                      X