Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasn't this video posted by the fanboys of this man??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congressman's point about blue wall of silence kills any point Sheriff Clarke makes.

If you want people in minority communities to do whats right force officers to do what is right. Citizens will not trust and respect police officers when they do not report fellow officers crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      I think you miscomprehended what he was saying. He's not saying marijuana is just as bad heroin and meth in terms of usage but brings that same criminal element if you're standing on the corner selling it.

A lot of time when this congress buffons ask questions to try to trip you up with do double talk.

Listen to the question more carefully before making a judgement. The question was NOT about the addictive, destructive or beneficial properties of marijuana. But rather (and this simply put) it brings the same criminal element. You can agree or disagree with rather or not it does but his answer was fair.
      No, i did not. The fact is, the sheriff is categorically wrong. There is no comparison in any shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        No, i did not. The fact is, the sheriff is categorically wrong. There is no comparison in any shape or form.
        Ya, that cop is dead wrong and touting the company line. Weed being illegal keeps arrest counts high for most police departments and justifies their budget. If it is legalized that police budget will shrink and these company men won't stand for that.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Ya, that cop is dead wrong and touting the company line. Weed being illegal keeps arrest counts high for most police departments and justifies their budget. If it is legalized that police budget will shrink and these company men won't stand for that.
          Exactly! He knows it, too. He couldn't even say it with a straight face. That's what happen when people use emotion to reason.

Comment

What are urban people complaining about being arrested for weed for? Don't they have better things to spend their money on like clothes that actually fit them? or a college education?

Comment

Where are the resident racists and self haters? This man tried to bring his illogical arguments to congress and looked like a damn fool. He should have stick to forums like BScene where he can just create new threads and recycled the same nonsense.

wtf are you talking about aint no one own anything except for they had a difference of opinion on garners death

Here he is again making an @ss of himself saying marijuana is just as bad as meth and heroine.

sheriff was referring to violent crimes where there is selling of illegal drugs... not that weed is bad (as in addictive etc)

Last edited by bigjavi973; 08-09-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                wtf are you talking about aint no one own anything except for they had a difference of opinion on garners death
                No, it's the difference between facts and fiction. Not "opinions." When Clarke was caught in lie about the medical examiners report on Eric Garners death, he lost all credibility.

Before you even try to argue with me about it, read it for yourself.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...269396151.html

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  No, it's the difference between facts and fiction. Not "opinions." When Clarke was caught in lie about the medical examiners report on Eric Garners death, he lost all credibility.

Before you even try to argue with me about it, read it for yourself.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...269396151.html
                  and you are leaving this out why?

"Garner's acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were contributing factors, the medical examiner determined."

one can also determine if he was in shape he "maybe" woulda lived but that's besides the point. The medical examiner determined that all those were contributing factors in his death.

Now as for the chokehold move... yea that wasn't even supposed to happen since it was banned etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    and you are leaving this out why?

"Garner's acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were contributing factors, the medical examiner determined."

one can also determine if he was in shape he "maybe" woulda lived but that's besides the point. The medical examiner determined that all those were contributing factors in his death.

Now as for the chokehold move... yea that wasn't even supposed to happen since it was banned etc.
                    I didn't leave anything out. I posted the link for you to read it. The fact is he died from the chokehold and it was ruled that way. Poor health doesn't mean he would have dropped dead that day if they never touched him.

Do you know what "contributing factors" means? The cause of death was not ruled as "contributing factors" It was ruled as " homicide by chokehold." Not by "heart attack" as Clarke tried to lie about.

Do I need to post it again?

The city medical examiner has ruled the death of Eric Garner, the 43-year-old father whose death in police custody sparked national outrage, a homicide, saying a chokehold killed him.
                    The medical examiner said compression of the neck and chest, along with Garner's positioning on the ground while being restrained by police during the July 17 stop on Staten Island, caused his death.

If you still don't understand this I'll have to assume that you're dense.

If I poisoned a person with a bad heart and they die from a heart attack would contributing factors be the cause or the fact that I poisoned them? That's how stupid your logic is.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 08-09-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620
                      I didn't leave anything out. I posted the link for you to read it. The fact is he died from the chokehold and it was ruled that way. The fact that he was in poor health doesn't mean he would have dropped dead that day if they never touched him.

Do you know what "contributing factors" means? The cause of death was not ruled as "contributing factors" It was ruled as " homicide by chokehold." Not by "heart attack" as Clarke tried to lie about.

Do I need to post it again?
                      it can also mean that if he was in shape he woulda probably lived... thats why its called contributing factors.

its as plain as day and has anyone been charged yet criminally?

Comment

Working...
                      X