Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker calls out Anthony Joshua (via YouTube video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Well I did say IMO.

But Joshua looked very suspect in his last fight. Didn't react well to some hard shots, took a long time to recover. I'm not knocking the guy, I'm excited for him, but all that extra muscle takes a long time to recover.

And wilder hasn't looked good at all in his last two fights, if his opponents could of hit at all he could of been in a lot of trouble, especially that guy he fought 2 fights ago who had 0 offense.

I mean, wilder was getting tagged and was gassed, and his opponent had literally, no offensive game.
    Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Joshua, Parker. Good times for the heavyweight division.
    That young gun Ortiz lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
      I agree Wilder looks vulnerable, for Joshua i can't make the call yet, Whyte is a puncher so i don't know, as for parker i have simply no idea about his durability as he hasn't fought an opponent with power at this stage.

Parker imo is similar to where joshua was before the whyte fight, more qestions than answers
      Agreed, all 3 have questions still.

But durability wise, I just think Joseph the way he fights and the way he's built is better built for adversity.

Comment

It will be a close fight if they were to match up.

At first I thought AJ was the real deal until the exposure in the Whyte fight, I think Parker wins.
        Last edited by Quiksilva; 02-07-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X