Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With both Vitali and Haye likely retiring, who is the second best heavyweight now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David price, that is based on talent for me alone, resume and experience wise it is obviously the so called wba champ....

Price has everything needed to be a great champion, even a chin, I expect him to be a world champ very soon

fury is good but needs to get in better shape imo

Comment

I would have loved to say david price, because I like his wlad-like chess-player style and his modest behaviour. but the fact is that his last fight clearly showed that he is lacking in terms of defense - he doesn't know what to do when someone puts a bit of pressure on him. he really needs to work on that.

so therefore I voted for pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Pulev or Fury

MAYBE Price... if the skelton performance was an off night.
        He looked a bit vulnerable to fighters that come at him in the Skelton fight, but once again he used his one-punch KO power to finish it impressively.

Comment

Pulev is probably no. 3 today when talking about who's the best. Resume wise its got to be Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            David price, that is based on talent for me alone, resume and experience wise it is obviously the so called wba champ....

Price has everything needed to be a great champion, even a chin, I expect him to be a world champ very soon

fury is good but needs to get in better shape imo
            and who exactly tested price's chin? Skelton landed a strong to mediocre jab and maybe a chopping right hand.. nothing chin test worthy

Comment

Helenius would be my vote...

Comment

Based on resume, Povietkin. Based on H2H skills, Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Pulev is probably no. 3 today when talking about who's the best. Resume wise its got to be Povetkin.
                  Do you have other 'mom jokes' for me WeaklingNelson ?

Comment

Fury or Povetkin. those guys should fight and find out.

heavyweight is getting more and more interesting lately. we're seeing gradual signs of recovery up there.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Pulev could be the #2 heavyweight right now.

Povetkin and Fury are up there too, while Price, Jennings, Glazkov and several others are just a couple of good wins away from being near the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X