Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Man, I love the way he throws that left. :wank:

Is it me or does he look pudgy on the waist? Is this the "176 lbs" Sergio?

And are you guys sure this guy is 37 years?
    His footwork sure docent give away his age

He have always lived healthy,never drinks,he also dos alot of balance work plus he is one of those fighters that learn with each passing fight.
    Hopkins is another fighter that is soo dedicated to his craft that up until he 40`s seemed to get better and better.

Comment

Anyone know how big the ring is gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Man, I love the way he throws that left. :wank:

Is it me or does he look pudgy on the waist? Is this the "176 lbs" Sergio?

And are you guys sure this guy is 37 years?
        Used to think they were love handles, but I believe he just has unusually big obliques in that area. He looks like that even when he's fully ripped. And that's definitely not fat sticking out in his sides. It's muscle.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-26-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Anyone notice the Nazi solute in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Used to think they were love handles, but I believe he just has unusually big obliques in that area. He has them even when's fully ripped. And that's definitely not fat sticking out in his sides. It's muscle.

Oh yea, I see it now. I guess the trunks make it look like love handles.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. Sergio seems like one of the most relaxed guys in the ring. His foot-work and torso movement is so fluid, and the only time he tightens up is when he's throwing a punch, or when he's under attack. His style is a problem because it's so unique that he forces you to adjust in the ring. A guy with a sloppy style does not stop guys like Sergio does.
              Lol talks about loving fundamental boxing, yet mentions Roy Jones and Muhammad Ali

Comment

What's up with his right knee? If it's tweaked even a little that could have a negative effect on Sergio, especially given how his style relies on movement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What's up with his right knee? If it's tweaked even a little that could have a negative effect on Sergio, especially given how his style relies on movement.
                  His foot-work didn't seem impaired, but it is a slight cause for concern. I ain't trying to put money on an injured fighter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. Sergio seems like one of the most relaxed guys in the ring. His foot-work and torso movement is so fluid, and the only time he tightens up is when he's throwing a punch, or when he's under attack. His style is a problem because it's so unique that he forces you to adjust in the ring. A guy with a sloppy style does not stop guys like Sergio does.
                    That guy looks like he gets right sloppy at the dinner table too so..............

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                      looks like a fat Karceno

Martinez..potshot????lmfao
                      did you watch the video or are you back on the pipe larry.
                      He was shooting his 1 2s and moving.

Comment

Working...
                      X