Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only reason caslzaghe was considered an atg y the writer is because the writer doesn't know much about boxing or just said joe is an atg for a white fighter.

joe has done nothing in his carerr to even come close to shane mosley fighting a bunch of bums for ten years and winning a title in 1 weight class doesn't make you an atg..

the eay I see it the writer who is white has a different standard for atg when it comes to joe because joe is white like him..very simple..shane is not an atg because of what again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
      just read BoxingScenes Measured ATG for Mosley. While i agree with most of it even the part thats hes not quite ATG material. then i see Calzaghe's and BS has him as ATG, WTF? GTFO. If anything Mosley should be considered a ATG before Calzaghe. Accomplishments even fighters Mosley has faced is way better. Defending your title againest subpars, past prime fighters all your career should hurt you, not bring you ATG status. he should get big credit for unifying the division with Lacy and Kessler but thats about it. the rest of his career is ****. he barely beat Hopkins and fought a Jones past his best days, where in his prime he'd smoke Joe. He's not close to ATG, HOF, yes. noway his resume beats Mosley.
      Queenzaghe sucks, Mosley's fought 15x the competition that slappy bum has...

Comment

• Looooooooooooolll

Comment

• Originally posted by Solitario View Post
          Calzaghe never relied on steroids in order to win his biggest fights
          Shane never hid behind a WBO crap strap for 10 years.
          Last edited by AlwaysOnTop; 12-22-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Mosley is a top 50 atg - no doubt.

Comment

• Mosley is a drugs cheat

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                just read BoxingScenes Measured ATG for Mosley. While i agree with most of it even the part thats hes not quite ATG material. then i see Calzaghe's and BS has him as ATG, WTF? GTFO. If anything Mosley should be considered a ATG before Calzaghe. Accomplishments even fighters Mosley has faced is way better. Defending your title againest subpars, past prime fighters all your career should hurt you, not bring you ATG status. he should get big credit for unifying the division with Lacy and Kessler but thats about it. the rest of his career is ****. he barely beat Hopkins and fought a Jones past his best days, where in his prime he'd smoke Joe. He's not close to ATG, HOF, yes. noway his resume beats Mosley.
                I agree with this..

Comment

Working...
                X