Keith Thurman has the amir khan chin effect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You saw Thurman KOd in 60 seconds?

Comment

Its called genetics ... Im not racist but certain groups of people have Way stronger chins than others ..Thurman showed he can hold up ok he knows what to do to win

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        I struggled to understand your title.
        me too this guy got down syndrome or some shyt

Comment

Every fighter gets caught with a good shot from time to time. What worried me was during the post fight interview he claimed to enjoy testing his chin,which could be a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            ill do u a favor by bumping this thread soon as that chin gets exposed more
            yeah uh please do..

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              Its called genetics ... Im not racist but certain groups of people have Way stronger chins than others ..Thurman showed he can hold up ok he knows what to do to win
              whats bad is he was a little stunned by a guy whos not that big of a puncher, we will see i guess when he faces the likes of maidana

Comment

He got caught in the worst position possible. He regained his senses in seconds, and proceeded to win that round.

Glad to see that composure now, rather than seeing it later against a puncher like Maidana. He learned his lesson, and won't be so inclined to slug it out right away against Maidana.

Comment

He had dem Bambi legs for a little bit but proceeded to do his thing

Comment

Working...
                  X