Mikey Garcia: I Would stop Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito vs adorable little Mikey tho lets do it hahahahaha

Comment

Mikey needs to strengthen his résumé. Salido is by far his biggest win and he couldn't even make the weight for his title defense after that. He beat a paper champion in Martinez. He needs to beat better opposition first especially above 130 before he can start talking about Pac. Pac will be retired by the time Mikey is at 140/147 anyway.

Comment

I agree with Mikey, he walks around at 160 pounds and he was sparring Pacman years ago. He used to spar Manny Pacquiao a lot when Manny was fighting at 126 and Mikey was only 17 years old and he was owning Pacquiao in those sessions.

Mikey can knock Pacman out easy, Pac was wobbling from Rios punches in the clinch, when Pac tied up Rios arm Pac kept buckling his knees kept buckling.

Mikey has one punch power, Pacman has no power and his hands are slower and get heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post

My SINCERE Apologies for Elli ****bag.

On the other hand... THOUGHTS on Garcia's Comments?
          What an idiot! Clearly butt hurt over Rios getting embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I agree with Mikey, he walks around at 160 pounds and he was sparring Pacman years ago. He used to spar Manny Pacquiao a lot when Manny was fighting at 126 and Mikey was only 17 years old and he was owning Pacquiao in those sessions.

Mikey can knock Pacman out easy, Pac was wobbling from Rios punches in the clinch, when Pac tied up Rios arm Pac kept buckling his knees kept buckling.

Mikey has one punch power, Pacman has no power and his hands are slower and get heavy.
            Strongly disagree with this bro. Mikey wouldn't stop PAC, that's foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post

My SINCERE Apologies for Elli ****bag.

On the other hand... THOUGHTS on Garcia's Comments?
              Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, careful what you wish for man

Comment

Garcias buggin. Rocky Martinez must have hit him a little harder than we thought when he dropped him.

Comment

They're a lot closer in size than people think, it's a fair fight and a good one at that, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Hey, where's the sig?

Comment

****ing Big ass welweights are running or covering up from pac's punches. A featherweight would get ****in hurt. I like Mikey but he is a bit delusional here.

Comment

Working...
                      X