• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!! What a load of bull****!
    A fake internet interview from a fake "Dr."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Yeah, it's not meant to convince anyone, it's written so that people who have been making dangerous decisions about the health of their children because they believed some anti-science nonsense can say "I knew it!"
      Not exactly...and I'm assuming that this quote was in response to me although it might be to the TS...the original vaccine for polio was developed by Jonas Salk...and this was the vaccine that was used in the western world to eradicate polio. Since it has been eradicated children are no longer vaccinated for it. Subsequent to Salk's vaccine...there was needlessly developed another vaccine (needlessly because Sulk's worked) in Africa which was grown in monkey organs believed to have the SIV virus...which is the monkey version of the HIV virus.

You asked for a synopsis and that link pretty much summarizes the documentary. I'm not willing to put any more effort than that in it for you because I knew you wouldn't be bothered to even consider anything that is not within your set in stone opinion and it doesn't really matter since you won't watch it. You have already decided somehow that you know what it's all about because you have infinite knowledge and don't need to acquire anymore.
      Last edited by jaded; 02-12-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Not exactly...and I'm assuming that this quote was in response to me although it might be to the TS...the original vaccine for polio was developed by Jonas Salk...and this was the vaccine that was used in the western world to eradicate polio. Since it has been eradicated children are no longer vaccinated for it. Subsequent to Salk's vaccine...there was needlessly developed another vaccine (needlessly because Sulk's worked) in Africa which was grown in monkey organs believed to have the SIV virus...which is the monkey version of the HIV virus.

You asked for a synopsis and that link pretty much summarizes the documentary. I'm not willing to put any more effort than that in it for you because I knew you wouldn't be bothered to even consider anything that is not within your set in stone opinion and it doesn't really matter since you won't watch it. You have already decided somehow that you know what it's all about because you have infinite knowledge and don't need to acquire anymore.
        I read and critiqued the link you posted. Thanks for summarizing, but the actual "theory" resorts almost immediately to conspiracy theory, in that it states that research connecting AIDS and HIV to SIV is somehow suppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I read and critiqued the link you posted. Thanks for summarizing, but the actual "theory" resorts almost immediately to conspiracy theory, in that it states that research connecting AIDS and HIV to SIV is somehow suppressed.
          Regardless...the the documentary is very good...if you like documentaries in general you would probably enjoy this one. Really...the doc is not a conspiracy doc...it is pretty much an investigation into Koprowski's Polio vaccine project in Africa. That link was just the fastest and easiest thing I could find to give you some background.

My Dr is very cautious about vaccines in general and skeptical of the pharmaceutical industry. He freely admits that the industry is driven by the pursuit of relentless profit at all costs to mankind. I tend to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            My Dr is very cautious about vaccines in general and skeptical of the pharmaceutical industry. He freely admits that the industry is driven by the pursuit of relentless profit at all costs to mankind. I tend to agree.
            What are the chances of that?

Comment

Working...
            X