No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Berto-Guerrero Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Berto-Guerrero Winner

After spending some time with his family in his native Argentina for a few weeks former world champion and current Welterweight contender Marcos Maidana is back in Oxnard, California where he joined Robert Garcia’s Boxing Academy.

“It’s great to be back here to start training. Let’s see what is ahead but for sure I wanna stay as active as I can,” Maidana said.

In his first fight under Robert Garcia’s Maidana stopped the tough Mexican Jesus Soto Karass in an all-action fight last September 15th and got himself back into contention. Now he wants to fight for a world title. [Click Here To Read More]

he beats paulie

& losses to Guerrero

Comment

Marcos Maidana:"I hope it's paulie malignaggi. Or Bert vs Guerrero winner."

Marcos René Maidana ‏@ChinoMaidana
      @TheFightSource I'll fight anybody. Hope it is a big name
      View conversation
      2m Marcos René Maidana ‏@ChinoMaidana
      @*********** @TheFightSource i hope is paulie malignaggi. or bert vs guerrero winner.

He also ruled out Matthysse for this year and says that his team has NOT been offered Aydin.
      Last edited by Evil Abed; 10-25-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

yep had a feeling that fight was gonna happen

Comment

Maidana beat's Paulie, Berto, and Guerrero. Berto would probably be the biggest threat but after seeing what Ortiz did to him there's no doubt that Maidana couldn't do the same, maybe even worse.

Comment

Berto/Guerrero beat him..... I like his chances better against Paulie.....

Comment

Fixed. He has not been offered Aydin.

Comment

^Here to write this... Paulie is his only ticket to a WW strap.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Maidana beat's Paulie, Berto, and Guerrero. Berto would probably be the biggest threat but after seeing what Ortiz did to him there's no doubt that Maidana couldn't do the same, maybe even worse.
                  Maidana =/= Ortiz

So much for that Matthysse fight huh Maidana?

Comment

So he gets shutout by Alexander, blatantly ducks Keith Thurman cause he wanted a tuneup, beats Soto Karrass whose ok at best, and now wants a title shot?

GTFOH. Average fighter at best. Tough as nails. But average. He loses to any top welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X